🩵35🩵

.

.

.

"Ahh baby leave naa...all are gone to play holi, only we are remaining.." Jungkook sulked as tae continued to apply oil on his face.

After eating some snacks, everybody has gone to play holi in the lawn where they have made suitable arrangments for playing Holi, as Jennie's in laws are also gonna celebrate holi together with them.

Only taekook and kids are in the room where tae is applying coconut oil on Jungkook's face who is whining to go out. 

"It's almost done..wait a second." Tae said as she took more oil and applied on all exposed parts and hairs of his. Jk sulked.

"Baby... everyone will come back after playing and we will not even reach there." Jk said looking towards the lawn from the window...where everyone are enjoying including friends, family and neighbourhood people.

"But it's necessary naa otherwise the Holi colour can damage your skin." Tae said as she applied oil on gukkie and Taeri's skin as well. Then she applied on herself as well.

"Are you done? Can we go now?" Jk said standing up on his heels. Tae showed thumbs up.

She picked gukkie who was busy in looking people playing Holi...applying gulal..

"Mum mum..." He pointed out as tae picked him up.

"Baby don't play much with water...okii?" Tae said to him who nodded but she knew he won't stop once he saw everybody playing.

Jk held their water guns as they reached downstairs.

With a wide smile on his face, he made his way to the front door, eager to step outside and celebrate the festival of colors

With a wide smile on his face, he made his way to the front door, eager to step outside and celebrate the festival of colors. Tae and Taeri following behind.

As soon as he pushed the door open, a sudden rush of cold water cascaded over him, drenching him from head to toe. Shocked and frozen in place, he looked around to see Jimin grinning mischievously, holding an empty bucket in her hands. Jimin's laughter echoed in the air as she shouted..

"Bura na mano Holi hai.." and ran off, leaving JK standing there, his hands motionless in the air, captured in a mix of surprise and amusement.

Taeri and Tae, who had been watching the scene unfold from behind JK, burst into laughter. Tae, with his free hand, tried to stifle her giggles, while also holding onto Gukkie, who was watching the chaos with curious eyes. Seeing the playful chaos around him, JK couldn't help but chuckle at the unexpected start to his Holi celebration.

He immediately ran behind Jimin who got mixed in the crowd. Tae shook her head laughing. Taeri also ran away with yoonji who came to call her to join other group of kids playing separately. Tae looked at gukkie who was looking here and there, giggling. She went towards the counter where gulal are kept.