🩵20🩵

.

.

.

"Okay baby I am going...will come soon, but you are fine na?" Jk asked as he wear his shoes. He is going to meet his friends as they wanted to meet him...so they all decided to meet at a restaurant. He asked tae to come with him but she said he should go and enjoy and moreover she isn't feeling to go out, so only Jk is going while tae and gukkie are at home.

Jk will drop Taeri at school and will straightaway go to meet them.

"I am fine kookie, you go and enjoy." Tae smiled assuring. Jk nodded.

"Riri, come fast." Jk shouted.

"Coming papa." Taeri said as she climbed down skipping steps in between.

"Aish...Riri how many times I have told you not to skip steps...but you never listen." Tae scolded while she smiled sheepishly.

"Bye mama." Taeri said as she climbed the couch and ran out after pecking her cheeks. Tae huffed while jk chuckled.

"Okay...bye baby..take care..and.." Tae cut off him in between.

"Yeah..yeah I know I'll call you if I need anything." Both chuckled while Jk pulled her close and kissed her for a while. Tae kissed back closing her eyes.

"Ok.. I'll come soon love." He said as they stood outside. Jk sat in his car and drove away.

Tae sighed messaging her shoulders with one hand. She came inside after locking the door, and went to the living room and saw gukkie playing.

"Okay..now mum and gukkie time." Tae said picking him up from the mat. Gukkie squealed excitedly. She took him upstairs.

"Okay, first my baby will do bathie-bathie right." She said as she checked the temperature of the water while Gukkie shooked his head as no.. latching to her tightly.

She tried to put him in the bathtub but he hold her tightly like a koala.

"Uff..baby it's been two days you haven't bath..if you will not bath now, mum will not talk to you." Tae said trying to make him agree. After a lot of coaxing, gukkie sit in the tub with his toys.

He played for sometime in water, splashing water on his mum as well

He played for sometime in water, splashing water on his mum as well. As the time comes, to apply soap, big drops of water started flowing from his eyes.

"Gukkie you know..you have to apply soap, still you do this everytime, uff." She said huffing and bath him fastly. She took him out after that wrapped in a baby towel while gukkie is sniffing holding her hairs hiding his face in her neck.

Tae dressed him in cute clothes and put him on bed. She changed her dress as well and feed him milk. Till the time, he finished drinking milk, gukkie slept. Tae sighed laying besides him, patting his back. She try to sleep but couldn't due to hunger. Securing baby gukkie with pillows, she went down and arranged her breakfast.