🩵14🩵

Yoongi, and his both kids settled on the couch along with Mr and Mrs Jeon, and Jennie ignoring the chaotic siblings. Liya went inside her room cursing her luck. Tae chuckled seeing their bond, they always tease each other , more like jk tease her and Jimin run behind him. Gukkie is watching his father running from an aunty with curious eyes..Tae pecked his cheeks turning his attention towards her.

"Baby say namaste to fufa ji.." Tae said to him and let him stand on the floor.

Gukkie walked towards yoongi and greeted him, joining his small hands..."Mwaste".

" Aww namaste.." Yoongi cooed, picked him in his arms and make him sit on his lap. Tae smiled and went to kitchen to fetch water for all. Gukkie looked at minjoon curious of the new boy. Yoonji busy watching video in yoongi's phone.

After running for 10 minutes behind Jk, Jimin got tired and sat on the couch breathing heavily...

"What happen di ? Got tired this early...doesn't your short legs support you?" Jk teased while sitting on the front couch.

" MUMMY!!!, your this darling son is teasing me...stop him otherwise I will kill him" Jimin yelled to mrs jeon, who was sitting next to her.

" Aeh...jungkook don't tease my baby.." Mrs Jeon said while hugging Jimin, who hugged her back.

Jk ignored her and greeted yoongi. Mrs Jeon smiled sadly, jk wasn't talking to her till now. Jimin got confused noticing that but didn't asked anything.

" Leave it...where is my soulmate??" Jimin said while standing up.

"Here, soulmate." Tae said coming towards her with a tray of water, she served water to all. Jimin hugged her tightly, while tae hugged back smiling widely.

" How are you soulmate ?" Jimin said making her sit with her.

" I am good, how are you?" Tae asked giving her water.

" I am also good, but children in my school are very chaotic they didn't let me live in peace in school and in home my children didn't let me live." Jimin said laughing while side eyeing minjoon and yoonji who looked at her with betrayed look.

"Hey...you shortie..don't blame my innocent nephew and niece...here all knew how much of a crackhead you are." Jk said while all laughed agreeing. Jimin pouted. Minjoon and yoonji hugged jk while teasing Jimin.

" By the way...where is taeri?" Jimin said noticing taeri is nowhere to be seen. 

" She is sleeping." Tae answered 

"This soon?" " Yeah, actually she got tired as we went out before you came." 

Jimin oohed..." Okay, I am going to prepare dinner for everyone, it's already late, you all must be tired." Tae said and left to kitchen. Soon Jimin also joined heping her.

All got busy in talking.

" How's your work going, jija ji?" Jungkook asked.

" All good." Yoongi said patting jk's shoulder.

All did their dinner and went to respective rooms to rest.

"Ahhh...my back is paining like hell." Tae said as they entered the room, Jk with sleeping gukkie in his arms.

Jk settled gukkie near taeri on the bed and made tae sit on the bed.." let me massage your back" he said as he turned her backfacing him.

" Ahh..no it's okay, you must be also tired, let's sleep, as we have to get up early tomorrow for Jennie's engagement." Tae said as she tried to back away, but jk didn't let her and massaged her back till she sleeps. He softly pecked her forehead and made her lie on the bed properly, covering her. Afterwards he also slept besides taeri.