🩵18🩵

Taekook along with their kids are currently in the car going back to their house. Jk's eyes are still a little wet as he is so overwhelmed with the love and respect his kid gave to him. He cannot wish for more than the happy family he have, and is very thankful to the god. Even there are also tough times for his family but his family stood strong and with each other at times of any problems. 

His trance broke as tae placed her hand on his while he is driving the car. He glanced at her for a second and turn his eyes back to the front. They reached their home.

Jungkook sit on the couch as soon as they entered the living room and covered his eyes with his hands...Tae stared at him while holding sleeping gukkie in her arms..She motioned taeri to go to him while she went upstairs to put gukkie in his crib.

Taeri went to him and stand infront of him and hold his hands on his eyes,

" Papa, don't yo..u like my pe..rfor.mance?" She questioned as her own eyes become teary seeing her father.

Jungkook immediately removed his hands from his eyes hearing her shuttering voice...he made her sit in his lap and hugged her tightly, caressing her back.

" No princess..not at all, your performance was the best and will always remain best for me, no matter what. I am just very much touched by the love you have shown to me." 

Taeri smiled and backed away, pecking Jungkook's whole face, while jungkook smiled widely and kissed her forehead.

" Papa, you are my hero, I love you and mama very much. You both are my superheroes." She said smiling brightly which cause more tears to shed from Jk's eyes. She worriedly wipes his tears as she said..

" Papa, just like you don't like tears in my eyes, I also don't like..please don't cry. " She said as jk nodded and pecks her whole face and hugged her tightly, kissing her hairs.

"Papa, mama helped me to prepare this performance." She informed while jk hummed, already knowing.

Taehyung, watching all this standing on the stairs smile widely and wiped her tears as well, proud of her daughter too. Jungkook's eyes met with her as both stared each other for a while. Both eyes held deep love and respect they have for each other.

'Love you' Jungkook mouthed to her while she mouthed 'love you too' back.

.

.

.

At night..after eating dinner Jk and Tae made their kids sleep and put them on the bed beside each other and covered them properly, kissing their foreheads.

Tae went to dressing table and started applying lotion on her arms as well as legs. Jk backhugged from back staring at her from mirror.

 Jk backhugged from back staring at her from mirror