🩵7🩵

Taehyung, Taeri and Taegukk are still hugging Jungkook tightly like a koala, like he might left, if they leave him. It's been fifteen minutes. No one has said anything until now.

"Tae, time for cake cutting"...Shreya informed, as she entered inside.

Tae backed away and wipes her face, backfacing Shreya, as she don't want her to see her in this state... her whole makeup wipes off, due to too much crying.

" Ya, I will be right back, after a small touch up"... Tae said while Shreya nodded,.... She motioned Jungkook that she is going upstairs, and left. Jungkook eyes followed her until, she is out of his view.

 Jungkook patted his kids back...

"Ok, now don't cry, I told you na, I don't like to see tears in your eyes!, and anyways you are my strong princess right! " Taeri nodded, still stuffing her face in his chest.

" Then ?, stop crying now and enjoy with your friends, you should be happy-happy only, today, and see your friends are waiting for you"... He said, pointing towards the glass window of back lawn, where Taeri's friends are watching them.

Taeri nodded and back away... Jungkook softly wipes her tears, and kisses her forehead.

" Any you, I know you are constantly poking my abs, you sneaky little" ... Jungkook said to gukkie and tickled him. Gukkie backed away giggling, feeling ticklish..

Jungkook cleaned their dry tear stained faces and kissed them, before sending them to play with their friends.

He, then climbed upstairs, towards their room.

"Bad- bad hubby, my whole makeup got ruined, all must be laughing at my face"..Jk hear tae complaining, doing light makeup on her already beautiful face, after washing it.

Jk chuckled and stood cross- legged on room's door.

" Why my wifey is cursing me?"... Tae looked up hearing his voice, standing infront of mirror.

Jk entered inside and slowly walked towards her,... Tae watching his all actions from mirror..he maintained the eye contact.

He come close to her, and backhugged her, keeping his hands on her exposed waist, and his chin on her shoulder, intently watching her from mirror, who was also watching him.

" You didn't answer", he said kissing her side neck.

Tae breathe becomes heavy..

"Hubb..by.. I..I"... She said stuttering, due to nervousness.

"Hmm? ", Jungkook questioned still, kissing her neck.

" Hubby"... Tae instantly turned and hugged him tightly, Jk chuckles and hugs her back.

" Hubby, you didn't inform me about your arrival"... Tae pouted.

" I thought, if you are doing so much hard work in planning surprise for Riri, then you must also get surprise, don't you like my surprise?"... Jk asked.

" I absolutely love it, it's one of the best surprise I ever got"... Tae replied, backing away.

" So, where's my return gift?".. Jk asked, keeping his hands on her waist, as she is holding his shoulders. 

" What gift my hubby wants ?" Tae asked.

" It is a huge list, but for now a small kiss will also work"...Jk replied smiling naughtily, while tae get shy.