🩵22🩵

.

.

.

It's midnight and Jeon's are sleeping except tae as she keep turning left to right not able to sleep. Her lower part of stomach is paining badly and she isn't in the condition to get a hot water bag. Tears started flowing from her eyes at the immense pain as she tried to massage her stomach, closing her eyes tightly, biting her lips.

Suddenly, she felt a soft kiss on her feet...she immediately opened her eyes and saw Jungkook sitting at the end of the bed besides her, from the dim light coming in their room from outside. He caressed her cheeks softly.

"Wh..why you wake up?" Tae asked biting her lips.

"Are you having periods baby?" Jk asked ignoring her previous question, massaging her lower belly.

Tae nodded slowly as more tears started gushing out of her eyes. Jk got up pecking her forehead and plugged the hot water bag to make it warm. He then got up and directly went to cupboard opening up her partition of clothes and took out a panty and a pad and stick it on it. 

Jk picked her up and took her to washroom.

"I can do..it now." Tae said taking the panty from him.

"Are you sure?" Jk asked worriedly while tae nodded.

"Okay...I am standing outside only, call me if you need something." He said closing the door.

After sometime tae come out tiredly, jk picked her bridal style and place her on bed and adjusted the pillows for comfort. He then took the hot water bag and pressed it on her belly. Tae sighed feeling a little relief.

Jk massaged her feets, legs and arms applying the right amount of pressure. Slowly slowly sleep consumed her and she slept.

Jk got up and placed gukkie in his crib while he placed taeri on the side with pillow besides her.

He climbed up on the bed beside tae and laid besides her placing Tae's head on his arms and with other he kept messaging her back. Tae snuggled in his neck hugging him tightly.

.

.

.

Tae stirred up and open her eyes feeling sun rays. She sit up on the bed and widened her eyes looking at the time in Wall's watch. It's already 9:30, she panicked thinking about Taeri's school. But sighed thinking jk must have taken her. Sighing, she get up and went to washroom to freshen up.

Few minutes later, she come out wearing a kurti..then she applied vermillion in her hair parting and combed her hairs.

 Till the time jungkook entered inside with a excited gukkie. Gukkie started making noises seeing his mama and started whining in his Papa's hold want to get down. Jk put him down chuckling while gukkie waddled towards tae hurriedly...

"Boohh.." Gukkie squeaked excitedly jumping on his place.

Tae look down and cooed loudly. She picked him up and showered his face with kisses.

"Oh my baby bunny...so cute." Gukkie giggled loudly.

"Dwino mum mum." Gukkie informed what his sister told him before.

"Oh my gukkie bunny turns into dinosaur.." gukkie nodded. Chuckling tae pecked his cheeks.

Jk came forwards and hold her waist massaging...

"Are you okay now love, is it paining now also?" Jk asked worried, while tae shaked her head.

"It's okay now hubby...I am feeling good." Tae smiled.

"Okay, then come downstairs for breakie." Jk said taking her out.

"No hubby...I am not in mood." Tae denied but jk didn't agree.

"No love, it's important to eat...anyways I have cooked light food for you..come on." 

He made her sit in living room and went to kitchen to fetch her breakfast. Tae sit in the living room with gukkie.

"Mum mum.." gukkie called patting her cheeks.

"Yes my bun." Gukkie whined to get down. Tae made him stand on the floor frowning. Gukkie waddled to the table in front and picked the TV's remote. He get back to tae and handle her the remote and pointed to tv.

"You want me to on the tv." Tae asked confused while gukkie nodded. Tae switch on the tv and suddenly 'baby shark' song started playing on it.

Gukkie squealed excitedly and stood infront of tae facing her and started showing his performance which he prepared in the morning.

Tae chuckled and started admiring him.

Few minutes later, Jk come out from the kitchen with hot soup and sit beside tae himself smiling.

"You know tae, he is preparing this dance from morning for you." Jk informed to her.

"Really?" Tae asked surprised. While jk hummed chuckling.

"Why?" 

"Cause you were angry from him naa..that's why.", while tae 'ohhed'.

As the song ends, gukkie run to tae and hide his face in her lap getting shy.

"Aww...is my bun shy? My gukkie dance so well." Tae appreciate kissing his head. Gukkie squealed jumping happily clapping his little hands.

Both parents just admire their little kid.

"Okay...for now you rest for sometime." Jk said as he was done feeding tae.

"No kookie..I have to prepare lunch." Tae said not wanting him to prepare lunch also.

"It's okay baby...and not everyday is a lucky day that you can get to eat JEON JUNGKOOK'S special..and today I will make you all eat my special which I used to cook in ship...you don't know but everyone in the ship are addicted to my cooking...they be like...'Jungkook sir please cook your special today', so consider yourself lucky." Jk said cleaning the invisible dust from his shoulder.

Tae smirk pulling him closer by his collar.

"Oh really sir!!" Tae said seductively on his lips while jk become surprised.

"Baby what are you doing? Gukkie might see us." Jk said nervously trying to loosen her grip.

"He is busy in watching his cartoons...sir" Tae whispered last word in his ears pecking it afterwards.

"Baby...what happen to you suddenly?" He said enjoying internally.

"Don't you like this...hmm." Tae whispered tracing his cheeks with her lips.

"Fxck it.." Jk said as he was about to crash his lips with her but tae immediately kept her finger infront of him.

"Go and do the cooking and food must be eatable..hm" Tae said patting his cheeks, smiling tightly. She left his collar and push him back lightly. 

Jk's eyes remain widened at the sudden duality.

"Go fast.." Tae ordered while Jk immediately stood up straight.

"Oh my god, her mood swings." Jk went to kitchen mumbling sulking while tae laughed silently.

"It's too much fun to tease you." She said smiling slightly and look at gukkie who was already looking at her. He immediately climbed her lap and patted her chest.

"Oh..Is my gukkie hungry? Come here." Tae said and feed him.

.

.

.

To be continued