Severus Snape

He looked at me and stopped kissing me and I looked at him and said: "  Hello brother."  He looked confused and I said: "  It's a cloaking spell my brother just wanted to scare students." My brother took the spell off and looked at me and said: "  You didn't make your teacher fall in love with you." I looked at him and said: "  No I didn't make anyone do anything."  My brother went up to him and waved his hands and magic came out and Snape looked at him and my brother said: "  Ok for once this wasn't you and come on man she's my sister."  Snape looked at me and said: "  This is not a game I shouldn't have done this."  I looked at him a little hurt and said: " Good to know how you feel I think I will be leaving." I walk out before anyone could say anything. 

Snape Pov 

She walked out and her brother said: "  Good luck getting her back by the way her favorite flowers are Lisianthus, Tulips, and Dahila." I looked at her brother and said: "  No she is my student I shouldn't have done that." He laughed and said: "  Let me tell you about my sisters my little sister are innocent compared to Y/n she has all the skills are mother has her beauty and brains but do you want to know why I know you will go back to her."  I looked at him and said: "  Yes please enlighten me how you find all this funny even though I am sleeping with your sister."  He looked at me and said: " Her rage will bring you right back her wild side that keeps you on your toes."  I looked at him and was a little confused and said: " Do tell I am a little confused of how her rage will draw me to her."  He looked at me and said: " Because she has calm rage she will show you she is mad but everyone else will be clueless I have seen her do it to get what she wants but you have nothing she wants so that means my sister is into you so much that I can't stop her so again good luck." I looked at him and said: "You're her twin right the twin brother her mom talked about."  He looked at me and said: "  If you know that then you should trust me when I tell you I've seen men give my sister what she wants without even touching her she learned what men love and she uses it as a weapon so again good luck ." I looked at him as he walked out she can't be that bad she will just forget about it." 

Y/n pov 

I looked at Pansy as I walked in my room and she looked at me and said: "  Are you going to tell me who this secret man is."  I looked at her and said: "  Not yet but you can help me make him regret what he said to me today." She looked at me and said: "  What are we doing."  I looked at her and said: "  Get all the girls and tell them to put on some clothes I am going to show them how to have a good time where I come from it's Saturday so we can go have some fun leave the rest to me."  She nodded and went to tell the girls I put on this and we went to the dining hall. 

Everyone looked at me and as I was walking up to them and telling them where we were going Fred came up to me and said: "  Hey Y/n you ok

Everyone looked at me and as I was walking up to them and telling them where we were going Fred came up to me and said: "  Hey Y/n you ok."  I looked at him and said: "  My eyes are up here and yes Fred I'm fine."  I looked at Grandpa and said: "  We are going out and I promise I will keep them safe I just want to show them how human teenagers have fun."  Snape looked at me and I went into his thoughts and before I could find out what he was thinking he looked at me and said in his mind " You need to cover up." I looked at him and said: " Does what I'm wearing bother you everyone else likes it."  He looked at me and said: "  Yeah mostly cause everyone can see your breast there so big."  I looked at him and said: " Thank you I guess you will never know how it feels to touch them or lick them."  He looked at me and said: " Can we please be adults about this." I looked at him and said: "  I am being an adult about this I am moving on."  I got out of his mind and looked at Grandpa and he said: " You can go but please be careful and Y/n take no drinks from anyone." As I was about to walk away Snape looked at us and said: " Ms Dumbledore cover up please."  I looked at him and said: '  What's wrong with what I am wearing."  He looked at me and said: " It's not ladylike."  I looked at him and said: "  Where I come from this is how teenage girls get comfortable in there own skin I am dressed like this to learn how to be a lady one do but to also love my body."  He looked at me for a second and before he could say anything I looked at them and said: "  We will be leaving."  I heard a hand slam on the table and but I walked out as I get in the hallway I get turned around and Severus zipped up my jumpsuit and said: "  That will stay up all night you are a hogwarts student do you understand." I looked at him and smiled and nodded and zipped it back down and walked away and Pansy looked at me and said: "  We need to have a talk."  I looked at her and said: " We will but first we are going dancing and then we are going somewhere quiet for drinks."  We go dancing and drinking and as everyone goes to sleep Pansy looked at me and said: "  Is your guy Professor Snape." I looked at her and said: " No I just like when he tries to tell me what to do." She looked at me and said: "  Stop lying I won't tell anyone I know you have always been different then us I mean this was our first time drinking but clearly it was not yours." I looked at her and said: "  I will tell you but if you tell anyone I promise I will never talk to you again." She looked at me and said: "  Go ahead I promise."  I looked at her and said: "  That was not my first time drinking." She looked at me and said: "  If you don't tell me the trust I will never talk to you again." I looked at her she was the first real friend I had then she looked at me and said: " Before I meet Darco I dated my dads best friend."  I looked at her shocked and she said: "  Yeah I am not all innocent now you." I looked at her and said: "  Please don't tell anyone."  She looked at me and we sat on my bed and she said: "  I promise I won't you can trust me."  I looked at her and said: " I like Snape I do." She looked at me and said: "  So the night you were gone you were with him omg how was it."  I looked at her and said: "  You are really calm about this and we didn't have sex he just kissed me and now he says it can't happen again."  She looked at me and said: " My dad's friend said the same thing to me don't worry tomorrow we will have him regretting everything he said."  I hugged her and said: "  You really are my best friend."  She looked at me and said: " Please remember that you don't have to lie to me I am your best friend I would never do anything to hurt you goodnight bestie."  I looked at her and said: "  Good night bestie."