Gally

Gally Pov 

He looked at everyone and said: "  Geenie I just saved all of you."  I looked at him and I walked away he looked at me and said: "  Where are you going."  I looked at him and said: " I am going to a show." He looked at me and said: "  Can we come with you we all need to talk." I looked at him and said: "  Fine but when it starts shut up."  As we get there we were late because he wanted to talk outside when we walk in she was on stage as she started singing she looked at me and I loved her smile and the way her body looked in the dress she was beautiful she was so good Geenie looked at me and he said: " Who is she."  I looked at him and said: "  She is one of the escapes from Wicked now stop talking."  I looked at her and she was singing this

After a while she stop singing and a song comes on and she walks to me and says "  Come on Gally dance with me please."  I looked at her and said: "  You know you have training in a hour."  She looked at me and said: " That's why you need to dance with me."  I looked at her and said:"  Ok but after that we need to train."  We go and dance to this song lost in Japan I  looked at her and  she was smiling at me I wanted to kiss her but I didn't know if she wanted me to she got closer to me I looked at her and said: "  We need to go we have training before we go inside the wall." She looked at me and put her hand around me and said: "  Just a couple more minutes please." Before I could say anything some guy came up to us and said: " Can I step in."  Before I could say anything she said: " No we are about to leave are you ready to go."  I looked at her and nodded we leave and I see Geenie and Newt watching me leave with her. 

Y/n Pov 

We leave and we get to the training room and it looks like this 

He looked at me and said: "  Are you ok."  I looked at him and said: "  Yeah come on I can hear the music from her dance with me."  I loved having his hands on me it made me feel safe and loved he looked at me and said: "  No we need to train." I looked at him and said: " We have all night." He looked at me and said: "  We go inside in a couple hours."  He was leaving I didn't know what to do so I kissed him he looked at me for a second and kissed me back and grabbed  me and picked me up and said: "  There is no way I am letting you go inside the wall." I kissed him and he started to take off my dress he was kissing my breast until someone came in and he looked and said: "  Newt get out now."  Newt looked at Gally smiled and left I looked at Gally and said: "  I guess it's time to go inside the wall." He looked at me and said: "  I love you to much to let you come with us." I looked at him and kissed him and said: " And you are not going by yourself."  He kissed me and laughed and said: "  It took us six months to do this."