Geralt

I go to find Geralt and I see him with Vesemir to see they are fighting a tree monster it had Geralt so I stabbed it and it picked me up and I see it was Eskel he looked at Geralt and said: "  She's pretty little thing  isn't she."  I looked at him and said: "  Put me down or I will pull out your heart."  He growled and I hissed at him and as I was about to grab his heart Geralt stabbed him he grabbed me and looked at me I looked to see my dress was ripped and I was bleeding I grabbed his sword and stabbed one of the vines I grabbed a sword and give him his back I looked at him and said: "  Geralt focus I am fine I will heal it later."  Eskel grabbed me and Geralt until an axe was put into his back Vesmir looked at me and said: "  Go fine your sister now."  I looked at him and said: "  I am fine."  Eskel runs when he sees Vesemir before I can say anything Grealt looks at me and says: "  Go find your sister and Ciri and hide now I will not ask again." I looked at him and I left I never listen to anyone but for the first time I listened I found my sister and Ciri and I put a spell on the room Ciri looked at me and said: "  Why is your magic pink." My sister looked at me and said: "  Your magic is pink."  I looked at her and said: "  Right now is not a good time to talk about this."  She looked at me and said: "  It is a perfect time to talk about this."  I looked at her and said: "  Not in front of the child OK."  Ciri looked at me and said: "  Your bleeding."  I sat for a second and healed my leg my sister looked at me and said: "  It takes why longer than that so it is true."  I looked at her and said: " Not now woman what do you not get."  Ciri looked at my leg and I looked at her and said: "  I hope to teach you that one day."  After a while the noise stops and Geralt comes into the room he checks on Ciri and sends her to bed I was outside in the snow Grealt looks at me and says "  You could get a cold how is your leg." I looked at him to see he was bleeding I grabbed his hand but he pulled away I looked at him and said: "  You can come with me awake or asleep." He followed me and I cleaned his wound and I healed him he looked at me and said: "  Thank you I could have done that."  I looked at him and said: " It's fine I am going to bed."  He looked at me and said: "  I saw what you did to Ciri's room she loves it."  I looked at him and said: "  She is a girl she needs a bed made for a girl I am going to sleep good night."  He grabbed my arm before I could leave and he pulled me into him and said: "  Thank you for listening to me back there."  I looked at him and grabbed his arm only for him to grab my throat before I could say anything we heard footsteps it was my sister he let me go and she said: "Never mind we will talk in the morning."  She walked away and I looked at Geralt I kissed his cheek and said: "  I will never listen to you again Witcher." He looked at me for a moment and I just walked away and went to bed.  I woke up and  started cooking and when I got done someone walked into the kitchen I turn around to see Geralt he looked at me and said: "  Do you want to train with me today."  I looked at him and said: "  I always train with my sister."  My sister walked in grabbed a plate and said: "  I am sleeping in all day you can train with Geralt."  I looked at her as she smiled and walked away Geralt smiled and grabbed a plate and said: " I will see you outside then me and Ciri need to find what did you call it last night the tree monster."  I looked at him an said: " I am coming with you." He looked at me and said: "  No you are not coming."  I looked at him and said: "  If I win our training fight you have to let me come."  He looked at me and said: " Fine if you win you can come with us."  We all sit and eat breakfast and then we go and train I wear this and meet Geralt.