Elijah Mikealson

I woke up the next day in my cat ears everything was so crazy yesterday that I needed some time to myself I got a text from Elijah saying he wanted to talk I texted him and told him to meet me at the bar but I didn't want to wake up I wanted to go back to sleep I went back to sleep still in my little space forgetting I even texted him.

Elijah Pov

She told me to meet her at the bar but it had been an hour she used a lot of magic and I was worried she was a nice girl and for some reason, I know I needed to protect her I went to go see what was going on I went to see her I jump on to the balcony I could not see in the door so I open it and I see her with cat ears on I guess she must have played dress up with her little sister I go up to her and wake her up she opens her eyes and for a second she was scared I looked at her and said: " If you know you were going to play with your sisters I would have just come over." She looked at me and said: " Yeah I'm sorry it was last minute." I looked at her knowing she lied to me what was the reason she was wearing cat ears she looked so cute but I have never seen anything like this before she looked at me and said: " Are you ready to go I just need to get dressed." He looked at me and said: " I can wait for you to get dressed." She nodded and said: " Could you wait on the balcony so I can change." I walk out on the balcony but I couldn't help but look she was beautiful and I couldn't look away.

Y/n pov

I was so embarrassed that he saw my ears but he thought I was just playing dress up with the girls I put my clothes on and I could feel his eyes on me and for some reason I loved it I wish I could tell him who I am. He looked at me and said: " You ready to go ." I looked at him and said: " Yeah but I need to go and talk to one of my teachers today." He looked at me and said: " I can take you to see him." I looked at him and said: " How did you know it was him." He looked at me and said: " Well I followed you to school one day and saw you talking to him." I looked at him and said: " I hate him and I feel like he likes me." He looked at me and said: " If you want I can come in with you." I looked at him and said: " Please come in with me." He hugged me and said:m" I would love to." We go into the campus and we go to my teacher's classroom no one was in there because this is his free period we walked in and he looked at me and I could feel the lust in his eyes and Elijah looked at him and said: " How do you feel about Y/n tell me now." I looked at him and said: " What are you doing." I looked at her and said: " I can compel him to tell me the truth." My teacher looked at me and said: " I remember the time she bring cat ears on campus when she lived here and walked out with them on she looked so beautiful so innocent I wanted to fuck her I needed to fuck her I wanted to grab her and take her but then he brothers came and helped her move her stuff out." I looked at my teacher like I wanted to hurt him Elijah looked at me and said: " Do you want to know everything." I looked at him and said: " I want to know everything." He looked at the man and said: " Tell me everything." My teacher looked at me and said: " I remember when you came to classes and you and your friends wear pink that day you looked so beautiful when I sat down to grab my dick and I couldn't help myself I needed to cum you don't understand your body is so beautiful and the skirt was so short and I could see your panties I came when you called my name I came up to you and I wanted to fuck you in front of everyone make you scream." Elijah looked at him and said: " Stop you will never want to touch her again do you understand and you will leave her alone unless she asks for help and when she does you will not touch her and you will forget.

Elijah Pov

I couldn't hear anymore I grabbed her but she looked at me and said: " I need to know what day our test is that's why we came." Her teacher came to and she said: " When is our test." he looked at her and said: " Oh Ms. L/n it will be Monday." We walk out and I grabbed her and said: " I wish I could fuck you in front of him and show him your mine." Would you like me to fuck you in front of everyone would you like that kitten." She looked at me and I could small how wet she was but when he was telling her this I could see her anger but now her eyes are filled with lust she looked at me and said: " Are you ok Elijah you are being a little rough." I wanted to enter her make her cum I don't know why but I do I let her go and said: " I am sorry I didn't mean to." She looked at me and said: " That's what happens when you mate a wolf ." He looked at me and said: " That's if you mark me I read up on the imprint wolf there is something you are not telling me." She looked at me and said: " I don't know what your talking about." I looked at her and said: " I know your hiding something and it has something to do with the cat ears." She looked at me and said: " No I can't tell you, you will hate me." I looked at her and said: " No I won't hate you." She looked at me and said: " Ok can we go back to my house while my family is out today." I looked at her and said: " I will take you home. "

Y/n pov

As we walk in I go into my room and I change and into one of my outfit and I come out with this on

He pulled my lase and said: " I don't know what this is but I love it." He turned me around and bend me over and kissed down my back and said: " Do you want me." I looked at him and said: " I want you Daddy please." He looked shocked for a second and said: " Tell me why you are like this." I looked at him and said: " I have been through a lot I guess that has something to do with it." He looked at me and said: " You want someone to take care of you." I looked at him and said: " Yes that's all I ever wanted." He looked at me and grabbed me and rubbed my cilt and I moaned and said: " Daddy please take me."He looked at me and said: " I can't." I looked at him and said: " Why not." He looked at me and said: " Because I am a vampire and I don't want to take you yet I want to wait into your heat." He grabbed me and we get in bed and fall asleep.