Ma Dong-seok

I looked at my grandmother and said:" What are we doing here."  She looked at me and said: "  We are going to see your husband."  I looked at her and said: "  What do you mean husband I don't want to be married I hate the men you pick out for me."  She looked at me and said: "  I think I know what type of men you like now just trust me."  I got up to leave but I ran into someone I looked up to see this tall big man and he said: "  Hey you must be Y/n I am Ma Dong-seok."  I looked at him and said: " Hey Dong-seok I am Y/n."  He looked at me and said: "  Would you like to come with me today."  I looked at him and said: "  I don't know grandma probably needs me today." Grandma looked  at me and said: " I have nothing to do today your grandfather really wanted you to meet each other."  I looked at him and said: "  Ok Dong-seok I would love to go with you today."  I get in the car with him and we leave he looked at me and said: " We need to stop by my house and I have a surprise for you."  I looked at him and said: "  What is it Dong-seok."  He looked at me and said: "  You will see just wait."  We get to his house and I see a lot of people in suits I looked at him and he grabbed my hand and looked at a man and said: "  Could you please get Y/n some breakfast."  He nodded and we go to this room and he closed the door and said: "  Do you know what I do." I looked at him and said: "  Let me guess gangster or mafia." He looked at me and smiled and said: " Well good to know you are smart."  I laughed and said: "  You know my grandfather of course your a gangster."  He looked at me and said: "  Ok close your eyes."  I close them and when he told me to open them I see this outfit and he looked at me and said: "  I need you to help me with something." I looked at him and said: " What's in it for me."  He looked at me and said: "  What do you want."  I looekd at him and said: "  I want a shopping spare no limt until im ready to stop."  He looked at me and smiled and said: "  Ok now get ready to go.'  I looked at him and said: "  What is the mission." He looked at me and said: "  Just stand there and look pretty until I need you to be dangerous."  I looked at him and nodded I put on this dress and put the gun in the holder on my leg he looked at me and said: "  You had a gun the whole time."  I looked at him and said: "  Yes I always have a gun on me."  

I looked at him and said: "  Come on let's go

I looked at him and said: "  Come on let's go."  He looked at me and said: "  What about breakfast." I looked at him and said: "  Do you really want to eat breakfast with me."  He looked at me and said: "  Yes I do want to eat breakfast with you."  We sat and ate breakfast I looked at him and before I could say anything he looked at me and said: "  Tell me something about yourself."  I looked at him and said: "  I am here to see my grandfather and I sing I have a few concerts here.'  He looked at me and said: "  I didn't know you sing so why get in this life."  I looked at him and said: " My grandmother got remarried to my grandfather and I guess I was just always into violence."  He looked at me and said: "  What do you mean."  I looked at him and said: " As a child, I was always into Hunger Games and I was always into learning how to use weapons I think that's the dangerous part of me."  He looked at me and said: " While I would say that makes you different from a lot of women I know."  I looked at him and said: " A lot of women huh." He looked at me and said: " I didn't mean it like that."  Before he could finish someone came in and said: "  Boss it's time to go." I looked at him and said: "  While let's go boss."  He looked at me and grabbed my arm and said: "  Don't call me that what happened to Dong-seok."  I looked at him and said: "  I don't want to be one of your women."  He looked at me as we get in the car and said: "  You know I didn't mean it like that."  I looked at him and kissed his check and said: "  I know I just like seeing you act like that now explain what I am doing here."  He looked at me and said: "  Some of my friends are meeting today and bring there wives and I said I was dating someone."  I looked at him and laughed and said: "  So that's why you ask me on a date."  He looked at me and said: "  That and you seemed nice."  I looked at him and said: " So what is your sweet spot." He looked at me confused and said: "  Why do you need to know that." I looked at him and said: "  How long do they think we have been together."  He looked at me and said: "  A few months why."  I looked at him and said: "  While I should know your sweet spot you can show me or I can find it."  He looked at me and go to my ear and said: "  Find it."  I sit in his lap and I kissed his check and then his lips then his neck then I bite his ear he grabbed my ass and kissed my neck and I moaned I looked at him and said: "  Ok you turn me on."  He looked at me and kissed me and said: "  Same but I want you to tell me why I turn you on." I looked at him and go to his ear and said: "  Because your big I always loved big men." He looked at me and said: "  And I love big women."  Before I could kiss him again and someone knocked on the window and said: "  Boss you ready."  I looked at him and clean his ear and lips and we get out the car when we get in the building we get to a table and he said: "  Boys this is Y/n."  I looked at them and only bowed my head one of them looked at me and said: "  All the wives are over there if you want to drink with them."  I looked at him and I kissed his ear and siad: " I will be right back honey."  He looked at me and kissed my check and said: " Ok sweetie be careful."  I go over to the wives and I get a drink and one of the came up to me and said: " Wow he really did get him a big girl."  I looked at her and said: " It's big woman sweet heart."  She looked at me and said: "  What did you say to me."  I looked at her and said: "  Big women just like you are a very tiny women."  She looked at me and said: "  While my husband loves me." I looked at her and said: "  While my husband loves my body oh sorry I mean boyfriend sometimes I forget." She looked at me and said: "  Yeah remember he is just your boyfriend."  I looked at her and said: "  Oh honey I know but tell him that he hates when I don't call him my husband."  She looked mad at me and walked away and the others followed her I was about to get another drink when she grabbed his arm and started laughing I didn't do anything until she sat on his chair and grabbed his ear I go up to her and grabbed her arm and said: " Get up and never do that shit again."  She looked at me and said: "  I did it all the time its no problem."  I looked at her and said: "  I am here now which means no more of that if you want to keep your fingers.  I let her go and she grabs her husband gun and we grabbed ours.