Jon Moxley

We sat there as the show started and after a while the inner circle had their match Omega looked at me and was saying something I saw Jon behind him and I smiled they started fighting we looked on the screen to see them fighting in the crowd while the inner circle had the upper hand and they started hitting each other with whatever they can find and Jon started hitting Omegas head into the door and the next thing you know they are both going throw a glass coffee table after AEW was over I went backstage and saw Jon and said: " So you just had to go throw a glass table."  He looked at me and said: " It wasn't that bad."  I took of his jacket and said: "  Tell your back that." He looked at me and said: "  I bruise easily."  I pull a piece of glass out of his back and said: "  Yeah that was a smart idea."  He looked at me and said: " Out of the both of us I'm not the smart one."  I looked at him and said: " Who know you could be." I got a med kit and got all the glass out and he said: "  How do you know how to do all this." I looked at him and said: "  I have three brothers after a while you learn a thing or two about how to fix the human body." He looked at me and said: "  The women who can do it all."  I looked at him and said: "  I also wanted to go to medical school but then I realized I don't like watching good people die so I went to law school." He looked at me and said: " While your one of those people that has to kind a heart." I looked at him and said: "  I guess that is what makes me just like my mother." He looked at me and said: "  You are still wearing the heels your feet don't hurt." I looked at him and laughed and said: " Do you want me to take them off." He looked at me and said: " Yes your feet don't hurt." I grabbed my shoes out of my bag and he looked at me and picked me up and helped me put my shoes on and said: " Are you ready to go to dinner."  I looekd at him and said: " Are you sure your ok."  He looked at me and said: " I have done more dangerous things then that." I looked at him and said: "  OK then let me tell my sister and Cody I'm gone."  He nodded and I go to find my sister and Omega came up to me and said: "  Hey you sure you don't want to get a drink." I looked at him and said: "  No I'm good have you seen my sister and Cody."  He looked at me and said: "  No but it will be really fun at the bar." I looked at him and said: "  I don't like to drink before I have class so no but maybe next time." Jon came up to us and said: "  I found Cody and your sister you ready to go."  I looked at him and said: "  Yeah sure lets go."  Omage looked at us and said: " So you two are going for drinks." Before I could say anything Jon looked at him and said: "  No we are going for dinner." We walk away and Jon looked at me and said: " Sorry he can be a ass sometimes." I looked at him and said: " It's ok now I know a great diner we could go to."  He looked at me and said: " Good put it in the GPS and we will get there."  He drove and he looked at me and said: "  What do you do in that house all by yourself."  I looked at him and said: " I mostly read all I do is go to school and work on songs then reading for the rest of the day."  He looked at me and said: " Cody told me about your music I don't see why you don't do shows its sounds good."  I looked at him and said: "  So you knew me before I knew you."  He looked at me and said: "  Don't act like you didn't know who I was Jon Moxley/ Dean Amborse."  I looked at him and said: " While I guess we knew each other."  We get to the diner and I looked at him and said: " So what do you always do after work."  He looked at me and said: "  Most of the time take a shower and go home."  I looked at him and he looked so hot he looked at me and said: "  So what's with the goth clothing."  I looked at him and said: "  Me trying to stay home but my sister made me go anyway."  He looked at me and said: " I am happy you came did your sister try to sit you up with Omega."  I looked at him and said: "  No she knew me better then anyone I don't like men like him."  He looked at me and said: " So what type of men are you into."  I looked at him and said: "  I like older men."  I take my shoe off and move my feet up his leg and he grabbed my feet and rubbed it and said: "  Don't start something you can't finish."  I looked at him and said: " Don't let me being quiet fool you."  He looked at me and said: "  I know you." He pays and we leave and he grabs my hand and said: " You have had those college boys but you want a men huh." I looked at him and nodded for a second I couldn't speak all I could was look at him he looked at me and said: " You are so shy now did I scary you."  I looked at him and the car stopped in front of my house and I got on top of him and kissed him he kissed me back and I bite his lip and he spanked me I moan in shocked of him having heavy hands he looked at me and said: "  Don't play this game with me." I get out the car and I looked at him and said: " Come here."  He looked at me shocked and stepped out the car and I out my heels back on and said: " Your right I need a man so come in here a be the ''man I need."  He looked at me and said: " I don't think that is a good idea." I looked at him and whispered in his ear " Come on for one night or more if you want." He picked me up and looked at me and said: "  Give me your keys now."  I give him my keys and he opened the door and grabbed my feet and said: "  Take off those damn heels."  I kissed him and said: "  Why do you hate my heels so much."  He spanked me and I moan and the next thing we know we hear my sister he puts me down and I looked at her and said: "  Where is Cody."  She looked at me and smiled and said: " I told him to drop me off here and I was going to be here with you tonight."  Jon looked at me and said: "  That's fine I would love to do this tomorrow Y/n."  I walked him to the door and said: "  Yeah I would love to do this again tomorrow."  He leaves and I looked at her and she said: "  While good to see you like him and why does he hates your heels."  I looked at her and she laughed and I said: "  Where was your car.'  She looked at me and said: " Cody dropped me off remember."  I looked at her and we laughed and we watch a movie.