Brock Lesnar

After Brock's match, it was my turn it was time for my title match and I won  I was the new Diavs champion I go backstage and he hugged me and said; "  You did it, Kitten."  I kissed him and he pulled me into the locker room and picked me up and said: "  What has gotten into you." I looked at him and said: "  I don't know never mind me and Pagie are going to hang out tonight see you later love you."  He kissed me and said: " Love you too Kitten." I go to our hotel and get ready because he said he need to talk to Hunter as I get to our room I take a shower and put this on and was heading out 

" I go to our hotel and get ready because he said he need to talk to Hunter as I get to our room I take a shower and put this on and was heading out 

I see Brock he looked at me and said: " You look beautiful."  I kissed him he pulled me in a hug and I bite his lip he looked at me and said: " What is wrong with you today."  I looked at him and said: "  Nothing is wrong with you today."  I looked at him and said: "  There is nothing wrong with me." He looked at me and said: "  You just bite my lip Kitten tell me." I looked at him and kissed his cheek and I leave and meet Paige downstairs we go to the bar and she looked at me and says "  You haven't told him yet have you."  I looked at her and said: "  No I don't want to tell him about my kinks some of them are just crazy I was surprised he knew about the spanking thing and what if he doesn't like the other stuff." Pagie looked at me and said: "  What other stuff." I looked at her and said: " Overstimulation, breeding, praise kink. primal kink, degrading kink, foreplay, bondage, temp play, kitten play." She looked at me with her mouth open and said: "  You have a lot of kinks."  I looked at her and said: "  I am a masochism." She looked at me and said: "  How has he not noticed."  I looked at her and said: "  I don't know but soon he will have to stop calling me Kitten, I have wanted to meow every time he calls me that, oh god what is wrong with me." She looked at me and said: " There is nothing wrong with you, you just have an open mind."  I looked at her and said: "  Let's just forget about it let's dance." 

Brock Pov 

I went for drinks with Roman and Dean because I was worried about Y/n and I knew they would know something we all walk in the club and sat at the table in the corner I looked at Roman and said: " Ok so she has been really horny lately and  she has been biting me and she will not tell me what wrong." Dean looked at me and said: "  I know what's wrong but she is my sister and I never want to talk about this again." I looked at him and said: "  I understand so what's wrong."  Dean looks at me and said: "  She hasn't told you her kinks yet." Dean calls Pagie and put it on speaker and mute they start talking and we listen to them talking. 

Yn and Paige's Conversations 

Paige downstairs we go to the bar and she looked at me and says " You haven't told him yet have you." I looked at her and said: " No I don't want to tell him about my kinks some of them are just crazy I was surprised he knew about the spanking thing and what if he doesn't like the other stuff." Pagie looked at me and said: " What other stuff." I looked at her and said: " Overstimulation, breeding, praise kink. primal kink, degrading kink, foreplay, bondage, temp play, kitten play." She looked at me with her mouth open and said: " You have a lot of kinks." I looked at her and said: " I am a masochism." She looked at me and said: " How has he not noticed." I looked at her and said: " I don't know but soon he will have to stop calling me Kitten." I have wanted to meow every time he calls me that, oh god what is wrong with me." She looked at me and said: " There is nothing wrong with you, you just have an open mind." I looked at her and said: " Let's just forget about it let's dance."

Paige hangs up and I drink and I leave Dean follows me out and says " What are you going to do." I looked at him I wouldn't be mad at her, her words were going on a lop in my head I got in the car and I looked up a place on my phone and after I get back to the hotel I call Y/n hoping she is not too drunk because I really wanted to talk to her. 

Y/n Pov

Brock called me and ask was I drunk I told him no Pagie wouldn't really let me drink how I wanted to I drove back to the hotel and I really wanted to cum after a while I get to the hotel and when I open the door and he pulls me in the room and kisses me and said: " You have been keeping secrets from me." I looked at him and said: " I don't know what you're talking about." He spanks me and says " You can tell me the truth and I will cum inside you as much as you wanted or you can lie and you won't cum tonight or feel me cumming inside you." I know he knows and I said: " I have so many kinks Daddy and you know them all now please use me, Daddy." He kissed me and said: " I have some surprises for you." As I turned around I see the bed was full of sex toys he kissed my neck and said: " Never hide anything like that from me again." I looked at him and kissed him and said: " I promise I won't do it anymore Daddy." He looked at me and said: " Go put this on and we will start. 

I looked at him as he kissed my breast and I moaned he looked at me and said: "  What do you want to do first

I looked at him as he kissed my breast and I moaned he looked at me and said: "  What do you want to do first." I looked at him and said: "  Primal and Breeding please." He looked at me and said: "  I have a different idea how about orgasms denial and breeding." He pulled my breast out and bite it and I moaned and said: " I can't Daddy I'm going to cum if you cum inside me."  He grabbed my neck and said: "  While if you cum then daddy is just going to have to punish you." I looked at him and said: "  I promise I won't cum Daddy I promise." He kissed me and pushed me onto the bed and said: " Be a good girl and open your legs for Daddy."