Roman Reigns

After the studio we left he wouldn't let me drive myself for some reason he looked at me and said: "  Just be careful when you are on the sideline OK."  I looked at him and said: " You just need to pay attention to the match."  He looked at me and said: " OK Just don't wear anything crazy so I can pay attention." I looked at him and said: "  Why do I both have to go ring-side."  He looked at me and said: "  You be on ringside for me and when you fight the Bella's when will be there for you."  I looked at him and said: "  I have my sisters I am fine." He looked at me and siad: "  It's about playing with their minds."  I don't care If they are scared of you and it will keep their eyes on you." He laughed and I looked at him and said: " No Nikki likes me." I looked at him and I didn't talk  for a while he looked at me and said: "  Are you ok it's like after I said that you stop talking to me ." I got out of the car as soon as we got there and headed to Paige's dressing room I saw my sisters they looked at me and said: "  We know the plan why are you angry was it because our plane got delayed there was nothing we could do." I looked at her and said: "  It's not that it's nothing."  I went in the room and changed they didn't know about my kinks and they didn't need to know I went and changed into this.  

Roman Pov 

Roman Pov 

I looked at Dean and Seth and said: " I don't know what I did  she just does want to talk to me."  Dean looked at me and said: "  What did you say was she mad about us being ringside with her and her sisters I met them Samantha is really nice."  I looked at him and siad: "  No she was fine with that then she just stopped talking."  I looked up to see her walking out and Nikki talking to her I went up to them both and heard this.  Nikki looked at her and said: "  Roman is mine just to let you know." Y/n looked at her and said: " Oh really he is yours."  I could see she was angry  so I stepped in and said: "  Hey me and Y/n need to go over some stuff." I grabbed her and I didn't notice what she had on until I saw her breast I looked at her and said: "  What are you wearing."  I pulled her in the room where we did our videos I looked at her and said: "  What the hell I thought we agreed."  She looked at me and laughed and said: "  It's not my fault you get hard when you see me."  I looked at her as I kissed her she bit my lip and once she stopped I spanked her and said: " Why do you do that." She looked at me and said: " At least you know I'm turned on." I looked at her and said: " Please go change." She looked at me and said: "  Are you going to have that vest on."  I looked at her and said: " Yeah why oh that turns you on." She kissed me and said: "  Now you're getting it."   I looked at her and said: " What is with you and Nikki you know I don't like her."  She looked at me and said: "  It's not you it's her."  I watched as they went out first and sit at ringside. 

Y/n Pov 

We watched as Seth and Dean took on the Usos and Roman just kept watching me I looked at him and licked my lips. Everyone looked at me and  Cole looked at me and said: "  What brings you girls to WWE." I looked at him and said: " While I have been wanting to do this for a long time." I looked away from Cole to see Roman going head first into the table as that happened Jay pins Dean and they started fighting Big E pushed Dean out of the ring  leaving Roman in the ring  Big E said: "  Something and Roman went off I get out my sit and go to Roman and said: "  Get out the ring."  He looked at me and tried to go at them and I looked at him and said: " Get the Hell out of the ring now."  He yells for Dean to follow him he looks at me and I looked at him and start to walk backstage.  As I walked backstage I was stopped by Big E looked at me and said: "  I wanted to ask you something." I looked at him and said: "  What do you want to ask me." He looked at me and said: "  Are you fucking Roman because he looked hooked."  I looked at him and slapped him and before he could say anything Roman punched him and the cops came my brain went into survive mode I got in front of him and put my hands up I never did that for anyone I don't know why I did it for him I looked at him and said: "  Hey he's clam I promise I can deal with him now."  I grabbed Roman's hand and pulled him into their locker room and slapped him and said: " If you ever make me do that again I will kill you first." He laughed and was about to kiss me but I moved and said: "  That was not funny." He looked at me and said: "OK do you want to know why I went off like I did." I looked at him and said: "  Yes please enlighten me."  He looked at me and said: " Big E said you were hot and he wanted to get your number that's why I looked at you the way I did then he looked at me and said oh she must have got you good because your ass whipped." I looked at him and said: "  This is why you went off people are going to say that."  He looked at me and kissed me and spanked me making me bite his lip I looked at him and said: "  I think I am starting to like that."  I looked at him and said: " Don't change the topic."  Before we could get back on track the guys came in and said: "  Y/n match is about to start  good she already changed they need you at the gate." Sophie hugged me and left because she had an album to record and she promised she would watch it on TV in the booth me and Samantha went out to see Nikki and Brie Nikki just looked at me and I just got ready before they could ring the bell Roman came out with Dean my sister smiled and hit her and she looked at me and shook her head we won the match and as we are going backstage Nikki stopped me and said: "  He is mine back off." I looked at her and said: "  His lip says something else." We walked away and got ready to go dancing.