Brock Lensar

We landed and we got in the car and headed to the hotel and he looked at me and said: " You didn't want to stay with your Grandma." I looked at him and said: "  No because then my aunt will be there every day."  He nodded and we walked into the room and my Grandma called and said: " Where are you we are at the airport."  I looked at her and said: "  We got a hotel I got to go call you later."  He looked at me and rubbed my shoulders and said: "  We will get threw this."  I looked at him and said: "  Let's hope so." He looked at me and said: " What do we need to do." I looked at him and said: "  We have to go and meet my family today while I go shopping for tomorrow."  I looked to see Paige and Naomi and Ms.L and Naomi said: " You won't be dealing with them alone." We drove to my Grandma's house and before we walked in I took off all my jeweler and we went in and Grandma looked at me and said: "  You didn't want to stay here."  I looked at her and said: "  No Grandma you already have a lot of people here I just didn't want to add all of us onto your plate." She looked at me and before she could say anything Aunt looked at Brock and said: "  What is his name." Before he could say anything I stopped him and said: "  His name is Brock he is a pro-wrestler and you don't need to know how much he makes."  She looked at me and said: "  That's a pretty hair tie." I looked at her and took it out my head and handed to her and said: " Here you go Aunt." She smiled and took it from me and handed it to her daughter and she said: "  Would you like to meet my daughter she is a great cook."  I looked at her and said: "  She's always married to a doctor." She looked at me and before she could say anything my grandpa came up to us and said: " How about the girls go and get there outfits for tomorrow and we go and play poker." 

Brock hugged me and kissed me and they left and we left and as I was about to car with Ms.L Aunt looked at me and said: "  You need to get in the car with us."  I looked at her and said: "  No thank you Aunt you already have your daughter and her son with you." And I got in the car with Ms. L she looked at me and said: " They don't seem bad I don't like that you have to give them your things if they like it but they seem nice."  I looked at her and said: "  Oh just wait until it is time to get my outfit."  She looked at me and we finally got there and my Aunt looked at me and said: " Oh I like this dress"  I looked at her and said: "  I don't really want to wear a dress I want to be able to breathe and dance."  She looked at me and said: "  You don't dance you sit there and look pretty and you can breath when you get home."  I looked at her and said: "  I am not wearing a dress."  She looked at me and said: "  There is no way you are wearing pants." Ms.L looked at us and said: "  How about we meet in the middle and she wears a skirt." Aunt looked at her and said: "  You need to stay out of this she is wearing the dress." I looked at her and said:" Hell no apologies now."  She looked at me and said: "  Who are you to talk back to me."  I looked at her and said: " I am going to be the future leader of this family and you will not talk to her like that she has every right just as you."  She looked at me and said: "  She has no right."  Shut up I don't want to hear it I am wearing a skirt and that's finally." She looked at me and said: "  Apologies you should know your place."  I looked at her and said: "  No I am not apologizing you are a rude person so no you started it deal with it and I don't care if you go and cry to Grandma that's all you do."  Grandma walked in and said: " Let the girl wear what she wants she is not your daughter she is my Granddaughter and her mom is fine with the skirt Y/n your mom will be here tomorrow their plane was late."  I nodded and everyone else got their clothes and we left as we got back to the men they were all playing poker and having a good time I went and hugged Brock and looked at his cards and I kissed him and he said: " Was clothes shopping fun."  I looked at him and said: "  As fun as swimming with sharks."  He laughed and placed his hand down and everyone looked shocked and they all laughed and Grandpa looked at me and said: "  I like Brock he's a cool guy." Aunt looked at him and said: "  Yeah he helps her talk back to me and everything." I looked at her and before I could say anything he looked at everyone and said: " we will see you all tomorrow but Y/n looks tired."  We leave and I talk to him about it and we go to sleep. 

We woke up the next morning and as I got out of the shower he kissed me and said: " Happy Womenhood Day I looked in his hand and say a necklace and earings and said: " I love it but you know I can't wear it she is just going to take it from me."  He looked at me and said: "  Just trust me."  I kissed him and put it on and it all looked like this. 

He kissed me and picked me up I kissed him back and as he kissed my neck he was about to put me on the bed but we heard a knock on the door I laughed and said: "  But you said I would break first

He kissed me and picked me up I kissed him back and as he kissed my neck he was about to put me on the bed but we heard a knock on the door I laughed and said: "  But you said I would break first."  I opened the door and I saw everyone was dressed and I hugged my mom and we leave and I saw my aunt and tried for her not to see me but she saw me and came right up to me and said: "  I like your necklace and earings."  I was about to take it off but Brock stopped me and said: "  No this is her gift from me and today no one can take her gift and I don't think you will be doing it again."  She looked at him and said: "  And why is that."  He looked at her and said: "  I will tell everyone how your daughter baby-tripped the doctor you forced her to marry." She looked shocked and she walked away mad and I smiled and kissed him and said: "  Smart how did you find that out."  He looked at me and said: " Thank your Grandpa he told me he felt like that would happen today." 

I go to Grandpa to see him on stage and he said: "  I would like to call my granddaughter to the stage."  He put a cross on my head and said "  I give you good blessing and the will to have children for this day you are now a woman of the L/n family and the future head of the family now let us celebrate."  My grandpa looked at me and said: "  You know your Aunt picked a wedding dance and we can't change it."  I looked at Brock and said: "  Do you want to do it all you have to do is just sit there and watch me."  He kissed me and said: " Lets go."  The song came on and Naomi and my sister came out there with me and this played we did the one we use to do as kids. 

I looked at him as I danced and he just smiled at me and we started to grab everyone and I grabbed Brock and said: "  Thank you."  He looked at me and said: "  Just dance with me you don't have to thank me."  We danced and I looked at him and kissed him he looked at me and grabbed my face and kissed me and then my sister little girl came up to me and I grabbed her and I danced with her in my arms I turned around to see Brock just standing there looking at me my sister came and got her and Brock grabbed my hand and we were dancing closes he just looked at me I used my hands to touch the back of his head he looked at me and turned me away from everyone and out his forehead on mine and we danced I touched the back of his head again he looked at me and said: "  I love you."  I kissed him and said: "  I love you too." After opening everything I got one gift from my sister and it was a red bra I closed the box and said: " You did not get me this."  She looked at me and said: "  I had one in black and it blessed me with five children so good luck you two."  I looked at her and laughed and said: " We are not married."  He kissed me and said: " We are not married yet thank you."  I looked at him shocked and he kissed me and I go with my sister and we all danced and then he grabbed me and he looked at me and said: " Grab the back of my head." I looked at him and touched the back of his head and said: "  You like my nails on your neck." He kissed me and said: "  Yeah Kitten."