Chapter 29: Long needed fluff

Chapter 29 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

Have you ever wished that you had selective amnesia so that you can re-read stories fresh without already knowing what will happen? I do >^< .... Me needs le angst stories hehe....

"You've got to go to the hospital soon anyway"

The brunette said, causing the younger boy to frown slightly and shake his head.

"Aisen already forced me to visit a doctor...... There's nothing wrong with me"

The blue haired boy replied, the older studied the younger a bit before nodding.

"That's good I guess......."

"Anyway, I've got to go schedule my plane now"

The brunette was a little disappointed when the younger waved and headed out of the hotel, he had wanted to talk with him a little more.

The brunette decided to wait in his room for the younger boy to return, after a while the blue haired boy did indeed return to the room even though it wasn't his own.

"Welcome back"

"Thanks"

Aichi replied as he leaned against the wall and allowed himself to slide down towards the ground.

"Did everything go well?"

The older was curious, he wondered of the people at the airport had caused a fuss about giving the younger a free plane ride.

"Yeah, surprisingly everything went really smoothly, one I told them about the crash they swiftly accepted my request"

Kai smirked slightly at the younger's response.

"They were probably worried that you'd cause a lot of problems for them if they didn't listen"

"Ehhh..... I wouldn't cause them problems....."

"We both know that, but the people at the airport didn't"

"I see....."

The blue haired boy yawned.

"Why are you tired? didn't you sleep last night?"

Kai was curious as to what the cause of the boy's current fatigue was.

"Yeah but I'm still sleepy....... I'm going to sleep on the floor here until I need to get onto my plane in a few hour"

Aichi yawned once more as he rubbed his eyes before curling up on the ground.

"I guess sleeping in a cave for so long has made him so that he can easily sleep on the floor....."

The brunette let out a sigh as he got up from the bed and walked over towards the younger boy, carefully picking him up and gently carrying him over towards the bed before laying him down onto the bed.

Kai then crawled onto the bed himself and laid beside the younger. jades closed to watching the slow rising and falling of the younger's chest.

Sapphires opened a sliver before the younger boy nuzzled into the older's chest before he fell back asleep.

A few hours later the brunette awoke to a warm feeling on his chest, he looked down and blushed lightly when he noticed the younger boy nuzzled into him.

He was unsure as to whether he wanted to get up and stretch or not, however before he could choose an beeping caught his attention.

A sleepy sigh came from the blue haired boy as he sat up and turned off the beeping on a watch that the brunette hadn't noticed earlier.

"Sleep well?"

The brunette asked, his response way met with a half asleep nod.

"Yeah, better than I have in a long time....... I wish I didn't have to leave for my plane soon......"

The younger sighed as he got up and stretched, the older grasped his arm when he headed towards the door.

"Are you really sure that you want to take a plane again?"

"Yeah"

A Kai let out a soft sigh as he closed his eyes, when he opened them, jades glimmered with determination.

"Then I'm going to go with you, I'm not going to let you go alone"

"Kai......"

A kind smile graced the smaller boy's lips, for the younger was elated that the older was willing to go with him even though he himself was afraid.

"Thank you Kai......"

Aichi whispered softly as he handed the older a plane ticket, jades narrowed in confusion as they gazed upon the ticket.

"Why do you have two?"

"The people there gave me an extra for some reason, I think it was probably so that I could sit on the plane alone if I wanted"

Aichi replied, the brunette nodded before collecting his belongings and putting them into his bag.

With that, the two teens headed towards the airport and boarded their plane.

Jades glanced towards the younger boy whom was figuring slightly due to unease, the plane hadn't taken off yet.

'ALL PASSENGERS GET READY FOR TAKE OFF'

The announcer said, causing both teens to tense slightly, Kai noticed that the smaller boy's eyes were closed shut. He was thankful that he had decided to come along with the smaller boy.

Both of them relaxed slightly once the plane had taken off and had steadied itself.

"We forgot to say goodby to everyone......"

The blue haired boy gasped, he had totally forgotten about them, for he had been too preoccupied with thinking about how terrible the plane ride would be.

"I left a note"

"That's good..... I wouldn't want to worry everyone again....."

Jades softened at the smaller boy, he was still so kind and caring, even after being put through who knows what.

The younger coughed a bit before turning his gaze so that he was looking out the window. The older noticed that Aichi's fists were clenched so tight that they were turning white.

"It's okay, relax....."

The brunette whispered softly as he touched the younger's hands, Aichi jumped slightly before looking into jades with thankfulness and affection.

"Thanks Kai"

'ATTENTION PASSENGERS, BRACE YOURSELVES FOR TURBULENCE"

Sapphires flashed with panic as the plane started to shake, Aichi clung onto the brunette who was feeling equal fear and panic as the younger.

After a few moments the shaking stopped and the older teen let out a relieved sigh as he allowed himself to relax.

"You okay Aichi?"

The blue haired boy looked up into jades and nodded timidly, he was still trembling slightly from fear.

"Yeah...... That just scared me..... I thought that we were going to have another plane crash....."

Aichi whispered softly, the brunette allowed himself to smile as he patted the younger's soft blue locks.

"Don't worry, I would have protected you this time"

Me: did me scare anyone?

Kai: you're terrible

Me: sorry but I couldn't resist~

Aichi: so mean.....

Me: but I like being mean ^-^

Kai: it's not like I didn't already know that.....

Aichi: yeah......

Me: hehe anyway~ hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~