Chapter 26: Free

Chapter 26 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

-----------This story getting close to the 30 chapter marker....... Do you guys want a 4th and most likely final book (Called Healing Love)? I'm perfectly able to make one if at least one person wants me to ^-^---------------

^
|
Read

The four teens continued on, with Aichi in the lead for the young boy was eager to get out of the caves; the place where he had spent approximately 4 months.

"Slow down Aichi, we'll get out of the caves sooner or later....."

The brunette sighed, he was slightly worried that the smaller boy would accidentally strain himself too much due to his eagerness.

Sapphires gleamed as the young boy turned around to face the others, a smile gracing his lips.

"Don't worry, I know my limits. there's no way I'm going to let anything bad happen before I see the sky!"

Jades softened at Aichi's comment, the boy was acting strange, however that part didn't worry him because it was only natural that he'd be a little different after everything that had happened.

"I wonder how much time has passed since we've entered the caves....."

Mizuha murmured, half to himself, the cerulean haired boy hummed in response.

"It's hard to tell in the caves........"

The beige haired boy nodded at his lover's response.

"Yeah..... I can only imagine how long it must have felt to Aichi.... Especially since he was alone"

The brunette frowned slightly, he wondered how he would have reacted, not knowing the flow of time, or being alone for so long. Sure he liked being alone, but that didn't mean that he hated the company of certain people.

"The wind is more fresh now!"

Aichi called as he began to run ahead of everyone, causing the oldest to sigh when he watched the blue haired boy slip on some moss and fall.

"I can tell Aichi and Aisen are related...."

Mizuha chuckled as he watched the brunette jog over to help the younger up.

"It's not my fault..... I can't see well without my glasses! I didn't see the moss....."

The blue haired boy huffed as he crossed his arms somewhat childishly. The brunette remembered the younger boy's glasses and pulled them out of his pocket. He then wiped off all of the dirt with his shirt, so that only the blood stains remained on them.

"Here's your glasses"

Kai said as he placed the stained lapis frames on the smaller boy.

"Ah thank you...... though.... why do you have them in the first place?"

The blue haired boy asked.

"Aisen fell into a ditch and I spotted them when I went in to help him"

Sapphires narrowed slightly at the brunettes reply as he turned his gaze over towards the cerulean haired boy.

"So...... I see Aisen fell into the ditch as well....."

Aichi sighed, confusing the brunette.

"You fell into the ditch?"

A small blush crept upon the younger boy's face as he nodded and twiddled his thumbs together.

"Yeah...... Though I couldn't see well then so it wasn't my fault"