Chapter 25: Wind

Chapter 25 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard

"Your family.... I can tell that your mother and sister haven't moved on yet......"

The brunette replied, not wanting to go too deep into the topic so as to not concern the blue haired boy.

A sad smile creased the younger's lips as he listened to the response.

"I know it's selfish to be grateful but I am....."

Aichi whispered softly as he steadied himself slightly with the wall.

"It's not selfish Aichi, anyone would be glad that their family is still waiting for them!"

Aisen sighed, causing the brunette and Mizuha to both nod in agreement.

"Yeah..... But that also mean that they're probably still hurting from me being gone for so long....."

"Aichi......"

The brunette guessed that the younger boy was feeling guilty for leaving his family for so long, even though it wasn't his fault at all.

"I'm glad you're okay Kai"

A sweet smile graced the blue haired boy's lips, confusing the brunette.

"What do you mean? Shouldn't you be worrying about yourself?"

Mizuha asked, for he was curious as to why the most unhealthy one of the four of them was the one to worry about the more healthy people.

"Kai you were in the plane with me, so I'm glad you're okay as well"

The brunette nodded, doing his best to not frown when he remembered waking up in the hospital only to be told that he'd been unconscious for months and that his love had died.

"........ Yeah, I had been unconscious until just a few weeks ago. But I'm fine now"

Kai replied as he ruffled the soft blue locks, they were strangely soft despite there being no shampoo in the caves.

A light blush crept upon the blue haired boy's cheeks as the younger moved away from the older's reach out of embarrassment due to the presence of Mizuha and Aisen.

"Oh Aichi, I haven't officially introduced myself. My name name is Miroku Mizuha, but I dislike my first name so everyone calls me Mizuha. I'm Aisen's- your cousin's current lover"

The beige haired boy quickly added. The blue haired boy looked over and gave Mizuha a kind smile.

"Nice to meet you, sorry about the late formalities"

Aichi replied softly.

"Don't call Mizuha by his first name or he'll hit you!"

The cerulean haired boy laughed, causing the hazel orbs to narrow at him.

"Speaking from experience I presume"

Aichi laughed lightly before coughing a little. Concerned jades looked over towards the coughing boy.

"You sure you're okay Aichi?....."

"Yeah..... I just need to get a drink of water......"

The blue haired boy coughed before crouching down to take a drink out of the greasy water stream that the four of them had been following.

Kai raised a brow as he watched the younger boy cup the water with his hands and drink it.

"You have been drinking the water as it is all this time?"

Mizuha asked, slightly worried when he remembered that there were most likely no pots to hold water within the cave.

"Yeah, why?"