Chapter 23: Death

Chapter 23 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

0~0 berry iz so thankful to you guys for kind comments that keep me writing~

Dull sapphires looked up into shocked jades before mutual shock resided within both.

"A-Aichi?....."

The brunette murmured softly, shocked to see the state of the blue haired boy. The boy's clothes were torn, however the boy was actually clean as if he had recently bathed in some water.

"K-Kai?....."

The younger boy's voice cracked, it wasn't as soft as usual, it was as if the boy hadn't spoken for months which was most likely true.

Tears filled jades as the brunette swiftly moved over to embrace his love, the boy smelt like the burning moss yet the brunette paid no heed to that.

"I can't believe that I found you..... I..... I thought that I had lost you......"

Kai whispered as he continued to carefully embrace the thin teen, it worried him that his love was so thin, however he wasn't so thin as to not have any meat on him.

"You think you're surprised? I never thought that I'd see another person again, let alone you...."

Aichi whispered, his voice still rough due to not being accustomed to speaking.

The brunette smiled slightly when he moved away from the younger boy so as to be able to take a good look at him. The younger's hair seemed to have grown rather long so that it reached Aichi's shoulders, though it didn't in the least make the innocent and caring boy unrecognizable.

Taking a closer look at his love, he realized that Aisen and Aichi were slightly different when it came to hair and eye colour, while Aichi's eyes were closer to sapphires while Aisen's was a shade closer to cerulean. While Aisen's hair was closer to cerulean than Aichi's hair as well.

"So this is Aichi..... He doesn't look much like me...."

The cerulean haired boy murmured as he crouched down to examine the newly found boy's face.

A slight blush crossed over Aichi's face as he backed slightly away from the look-a-like.

"A-Aisen.... What are you doing here with Kai?..."

The blue haired boy asked in surprise, for he had never expected to see the two together.

Jades blinked in surprise at his love's comment, he didn't expect that Aichi would actually already know his look-a-like.

"Ehhhhh you know me?!"

The cerulean haired boy gasped, causing sapphires to look at him in confusion.

"You..... You don't remember me?"

Aichi asked, confused as to why the cerulean haired boy didn't recognize him.

"Ah, excuse my boyfriend, he lost his memory around four months ago"

Mizuha added, startling the blue haired boy whom hadn't noticed him.

"Ah I see..... That explains why he didn't remember me....."

"How do you guys know each other?"

The brunette asked, curious to know more about the younger.

A small smile graced the blue haired boy's lips as sapphires glimmered in amusement.

"I'm pretty sure you noticed our uncanny resemblance of each other... Well when I look proper that is.... The truth is, we're cousins on my dad's side. He's Aisen Sendou.