Chapter 1: Breaking news

Chapter 1 of le third book is here!!!! I'm so glad you guys have read this far!

Numbness, that's the feeling that existed within a jade eyed brunette as he lay upon a hospital bed. Slightly disorientation was natural for him to feel, for he had just woken up and had no idea as to how he had ended up there.

The slight creaking of a door made jades glance towards the right to see Miwa slowly enter the room, grey orbs gazing sadly towards the ground. The solemn look upon the blond's face shocked Kai for he had never seen such a sad expression upon his normally cheery friend's face.

Then grey orbs finally lifted from the ground and moved towards the brunette, pure shock took over the blond's previous expression.

"KAI!!!!"

Miwa called, tears steaming from his grey orbs as he rushed towards the confused brunette.

"Not so loud Miwa..."

The brunette winced slightly at his friend's loud voice.

"Sorry..... I was just... So happy that you've woken up...."

Miwa murmured as he sniffed and wiped away his tears, Kai sighed and tried to get up but quickly stopped his actions when a sharp pain filled his chest as he moved quickly.

"Tch...... Why am I in pain? what happened?"

The brunette replied, still confused as to how he had ended up in the hospital.

"You don't remember?...."

The blond's gaze darkened as he spoke, adding additional confusion to the brunette.

"Remember what?"

"........ The plane you and Aichi were on crashed..... You've been unconscious for four months...."

Jades widened as the brunette remembered the plane becoming all shaky.

"Where's Aichi? is he alright?!"

"............"

Kai felt as if his entire world had come to a standstill, the blond's expression told him all that he needed to know about the blue haired boy's fate.

"....... Did he suffer?"

The brunette asked, his voice cracking ever so slightly as tears began to fall from glistening jades.

"I don't know..... He was never found...."

Miwa whispered softly, understanding his friend's emotions clearly.

".........."

"..... I'll leave you alone for a boy to think while I go fetch the doctor....."

Miwa said as he moved away from the sorrow filled brunette and headed out the door in search of the doctor in charge of his friend.

"Why did Aichi have to die?..... He had been through so much...... It isn't fair....."

The brunette slumped down into the bleach white hospital bed and moved the sheets so that they covered his head. He didn't want anyone who entered the room to look at the tears that were still streaming from his eyes.

It was a good while before the brunette heard the door to his hospital opening once again, this time with two pairs of footsteps.

He wiped away his tears swiftly before uncovering his head from the blanket, however the redness that rimmed the jades didn't fool Miwa as the blond moved to the side out of the doctor's way.

"Hi Kai"

The blond haired doctor said, the brunette recognized him to be Shinko, Aichi's old doctor.