Chapter 27: Reunion

Chapter 27 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

A few hours passed and the brunette frowned, Aichi hadn't come to the hotel like they had earlier discussed.

At first, the brunette was concerned about the blue haired boy getting lost, however after a while he guessed that they decided that it was too dangerous to go out when it was dark. Meaning that Aichi was probably staying overnight with someone.

With his mind now at ease about his blue haired love, the brunette eventually fell asleep.

"KAIIIIIIIII! Y-you won't believe it!"

Jades blinked open in annoyance at the sound of the blond's voice, Kai could tell that it was morning due to the sun that came in through the hotel windows.

"....... What?"

The brunette asked as he sat up, he had been having a sweet dream about Aichi before he had been so rudely awakened.

"A-Aichi he's....."

The brunette smirked at how Miwa seemed to be freaking out, he guessed that Aichi had arrived.

"Oh I see, tell him I'll be down in a second after I get dressed....."

The brunette yawned, causing the blond's jaw to drop.

"You're not eager to see him?!? I thought-"

"I saw him yesterday"

Kai replied, as it was the obvious answer.

"........."

"........"

"WHAT?!?!"

Kai covered his ears at the blond's shocked reply and went towards his bag to obtain clothes to change into before heading into the washroom to change, leaving a dumbstruck blond standing alone in the room.

When the brunette finished changing he exited the bathroom and headed downstairs to the hotel lobby.

He was wearing a white button up shirt with a slick unzipped black jacket overtop, his pants were dull grey jeans.

"Ah Kai!"

Jades lit up when he heard his name being called by a familiar soft voice, the brunette looked over to see Aichi and Aisen who were surrounded by Miwa and the rest of team Q4.

The blue haired boy looked quite different, his long hair had been cut short, a little shorter than it originally was, however his traditional hair bang still existed. Sapphires were framed by new lapis frames and the boy was wearing a pale green shirt and black sweatpants that the brunette assumed were Aisen's.

"Hi Aichi, Aisen"

The older greeted as he casually walked over towards the two young boys, earning him weird looks from the others.

"Onii-San...... I-I thought that you died!!!"

Kamui cried as he tackled the blue haired boy to the ground, the brunette frowned slightly as he watched Aichi wince for a few seconds before a smile graced his lips as he laughed and tried to push the crying Kamui off of him.

"Stop Kamui! You're getting me all wet!"

Aichi laughed, causing the black haired boy to only hug him tighter.

"Welcome back Aichi...."

Misaki said once the black haired boy had released him. Images tears of happiness threatened to fall from the lavender haired girl's eyes.

"Geez..... you had us all fooled....."

Miwa laughed as he scratched the pack of his head.

"Sorry everyone......"

The blue haired boy whispered softly, sapphires aimed towards the ground before looking up in surprise when the cerulean haired boy's hand clasped his shoulder.

"Stop feeling guilty for making your friends worry Aichi...."

Aisen sighed, a reassuring smirk lay plastered upon his face.

"Oh yeah........ I forgot to ask but..... Who are you?...."

Miwa asked as he looked towards the cerulean haired boy, who in return smiled sweetly.

"I'm Aisen, Aichi's cousin"

"Ah ha! That's why you look so much like Onii-San"

Kamui gasped when he suddenly realized how similar Aichi and Aisen looked.

"...... Kai you didn't seem surprised to see Aichi......."

The lavender haired girl noted curiously, Kai nodded and him and Aisen explained everything that had happened.

"All that time you were alone in a cave?......"

Shin asked, he had appeared half way through the explanation and was curious.

"Yeah....."

The blue haired boy replied softly, he was feeling grateful about being able to see all of his friends.

"You're amazing Aichi.... And Kai! Why didn't you ask us for help!"

Miwa sighed, a little disappointed that he couldn't help his friend find Aichi and had instead been lied to by said friend who wanted to do things his own way.

The brunette shrugged at the blond's comment and looked away.

"You must be hungry Aichi, you didn't eat at me and MMizuha's house because you passed out on the bed after we finished getting you all cleaned up....."

The brunette raised a brow at the cerulean haired boy's comment as he looked over towards the blue haired boy.

"Sorry...... That I made you and Mizuha sleep on the floor..... The bed was so soft... And I just suddenly fell asleep...."

The blue haired boy replied as he twiddled his thumbs in embarrassment.

"It's fine....... Anyway enough talk, you people should feed your friend"

The cerulean haired boy announced as he gazed at Aichi's friends.

"Ehh you're going?"

Aichi asked, a little sad that his cousin was leaving.

"Yeah, me and Mizuha have a date planned so see ya!"

Aisen waved before wheeling himself out of the hotel lobby.

"Yus! You heard him manager, lets all eat a yummy breakfast!"

Kamui announced as he hopped in the air out of excitement, the green haired adult nodded uneasily as he pulled out his wallet.

"I guess I'll pay for everyone's meals since its an special occasion...."

Shin sighed as all of them headed towards the cafeteria, everyone talking to Aichi as much as they could.

"Ah Aichi I forgot to do something....."

The brunette said as he stuck his hand into his pocket, sapphires looked at the older teen in confusion before lighting up when his deck was pulled out of the pocket.

"My vanguard deck..... I thought that it was lost in the crash......."

Aichi whispered softly as he carefully accepted his beloved deck and placed it to his chest, a happy ssole gracing his lips.

Jades softened at how happy his love seemed to be when his deck was returned.

"All of your cards are there in perfect condition"

Me: I'm so mean to Miwa in my stories.....

Kai: but you're more mean to Aichi

Aichi: *nods*

Me: hmm I can still turn things sour!

Kai: don't you dare!

Aichi: please no...., I just.... I just got reunited with Kai.....

Me: *sigh* fine..... Anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~

Broken Love Book 3 - Cardfight Vanguardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें