Chapter 18: Discussion

Chapter 18 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard!

Hazel eyes flashed towards the ground as Mizuha sighed.

"You know how I found you unconscious on the beach right?"

The youngest boy nodded. Mizuha took a breath before continuing.

"Well...... You were actually underneath the metal, like really underneath it, it was hard to get you out from under it..... I think the waves crashed it into you"

The brunette was silent as he listened to the beige haired boy, wondering why he was so hesitant in speaking.

"So what? I got hit by metal and lost my memories, what now?"

Aisen sighed, he was feeling slightly impatient to know what his lover was actually trying to say.

"Well..... The water around you was dark red..... At first I thought it was all of your blood so I panicked. But when I pulled you out, I could see that your injuries weren't enough to cause that blood loss....."

The beige haired boy trailed off, leaving the two listening to hold their breath until he continued.

"I brought you to the hospital first before returning back to the beach, your safety is one of my top priorities after all......"

The brunette felt uneasy, for some reason he was unsure as to whether he wanted Mizuha to continue or not.

"When I returned.... I saw more blood than before on the beach, leading towards the undergrowth.... I looked around but found nothing....."

"....... So Aichi did wash up on the shore....."

The brunette murmured, feeling relieved for a few moments before realizing that it didn't necessarily mean that the blue haired boy was still alive.

"Maybe....."

The beige haired boy whispered softly, feeling slightly shy due to the attention he was getting.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?"

The blue haired boy asked, slightly upset that his love had kept quiet.

"Because I was too preoccupied with hoping that you'd get better.... And then after a while I became worried that I'd get in trouble for saying nothing"

The brunette nodded, he understood the boy, however he couldn't say that he was too pleased with him.

"Thank you for telling us this Mizuha"

Kai said, Mizuha smiled weakly at the brunette.

"So this Aichi, what's he like?"

"He apparently looks identical to me....."

The beige haired boy paled slightly at the younger's words.

"Exactly the same?"

Mizuha whispered, the other two nodded.

"Yeah, why?"

Aisen chirped, trying to be energetic so as to lighten the mood.

"So I might have accidentally taken Aichi and have mistaken him for Aisen?"

"Yeah you could have, however I have a few doubts about Aisen actually being Aichi"

The brunette replied.

"Doubts..... so there's the slightest chance......"

Both younger boys sighed, causing the brunette to shrug.