Chapter 17: Still searching

Chapter 17 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

***Exams end today so here's a chappy! Update schedule returns to normal after today***

The brunette frowned slightly when he picked up a pair of purple glasses, at first he had thought that they were lapis, however he guessed that the sun's rays had played a trick on him.

"Owww..... What's that?"

Aisen asked as he managed to sit up and look at the brunette.

"Just some old glasses, I thought they were Aichi's for a second...."

Kai replied as he handed the dirty purple glasses to the younger. Sapphires examined the broken frames for a few moments before narrowing slightly as he scratched them.

"Ehhh, they're blue! Something dyed them purple...."

Jades lit up when the younger handed him back the glasses, it was true, they were the same lapis colour that his lover had.

"I think I know what dyed them.... Red and blue make purple, Aichi's blood most likely got on them...."

The brunette murmured as he examined the broken glasses some more. Sapphires looked towards the ground sadly.

"Maybe they belong to someone else"

Kai shook his head.

"No, the one part broke once before we left for the trip, I managed to fix it with a small blue elastic band and that band is here"

The brunette sighed as he placed the broken glasses into his pocket for safe keeping.

"So I guess Aichi fell in this ditch as well...."

"Anyway Aisen, I'm taking it that you're a clumsy person right?"

The younger nodded in response to the older's question.

"Yeah, apparently I've always been a clutz...."

The blue haired boy murmured, half grudgingly because he didn't like admitting that he was clumsy.

"Your clumsy streak has helped is find a clue though, so it may not be all that bad"

The older replied as knelt down to lift the smaller boy up. Sapphires narrowed slightly at the brunette as the younger allowed Kai to carry him out of the ditch, he couldn't help but blush in embarrassment at how undignified he probably looked.

"Yeah that may be good for you, but I'm the one who has to pay for it...."

Aisen sighed as he was placed back into his wheelchair.

"I guess, but these glasses may mean that if Aichi is alive, he's probably in China"

"..... You better not start hoping that I'm Aichi"

Aisen murmured, sapphires narrowed at the brunette suspiciously, the older shook his head and smirked as he ruffled the smaller's blue locks.

"Don't worry, at first I did, but now after I've gotten to know you, I can tell that you're not Aichi"

Sapphires looked into jades with confusion as a small frown appeared upon his face.

"How can you tell?"

The blue haired boy whispered softly, curious as to what the older would say.

"You're body language is different, even supposing you were Aichi with amnesia, you'd still be the same person movement wise, that and you're a loud clutz"

"........ You're a jerk you know that?"

The younger sighed as he moved his wheelchair away from the ditch so that he didn't fall back inside of it.

"Don't worry, you're not Aichi Aisen"

The brunette sighed causing the younger to frown.

"You're odd, wouldn't someone in your position want to think that I'm someone I'm not?"

The brunette shrugged, the smaller boy's question was reasonable.

"Yeah but, you're so different.... I like you as a friend so I don't want you to be Aichi."

Sapphires rolled as a small smile graced the younger's lips.

"I have no memory before 4 months ago, I could very well be Aichi taking Aisen's place"

"Stop contemplating who you are Aisen, we should continue looking to see if we can find more clues"

The younger nodded and the two began to search around the bushes for more clues, Kai doing the main searching while Aisen was looking around for anything odd because he wasn't as mobile as the older.

"Aisen!"

Both teens looked up to see Mizuha walking along the shore, as if looking for someone.

"What's he doing here?"

The brunette asked.

"I go here often so this is one of the places where Mizuha looks for me"

The smaller replied as he began to steer himself out of the bushes so that he was in the beige haired boy's field of view.

"Ah Aisen, there you are? What were you doing in the bushes? You could have fallen..... again"

The beige haired boy asked, causing the younger to flinch slightly at the last part.

"He was helping me search for clues"

The brunette called as he walked out of the bushes. Hazel eyes narrowed at the brunette as Mizuha shuffled his position so that he was beside the youngest boy.

"Is that all?......"

"Yes Mizuha, stop being so jealous......."

Aisen sighed, causing the beige haired boy to blush slightly.

"I-I'm not jealous! It's just odd that you two were alone together!"

Mizuha hissed, causing the blue haired boy to smirk slightly at how silly he was acting.

"We were searching for clues about my friend Aichi who is missing"

The brunette added, not wanting the beige haired boy to have a misunderstanding and start pestering them.

"You heard him Mizuha, he's already taken so its fine"

The blue haired boy laughed, causing the beige haired boy's blush to deepen into a darker shade.

"Well whatever...... Why are you guys searching for a missing person here? Wouldn't it make sense to look in the city?"

Mizuha sighed, scratching his head in confusion.

"Well we believe that Aichi may have washed up around here, by the way, where did you put those metal clumps?"

Aisen asked, wondering if his love would help them find any extra traces of the missing boy. Hazel eyes narrowed slightly before lighting up.

"Ah I remember where I stashed them, but why do you guys want to know?"

"We think they're remains of a plane that crashed four months ago....."

Aisen replied, Mizuha pursed his lip and crossed his arms.

"Ah...... So a plane crash hurt you even though you weren't in it"

Sapphires and jades blinked in surprise at the beige haired boy's comment.

"Ehhh what do you mean?"

The blue haired boy murmured, confused as to what his boyfriend was saying.

Me: that's the end of le chappy

Aisen: I'm curious.....

Kai: same....

Me: aww well, you'll just have to wait~

Aisen: so mean.....

Kai: you don't even know everything....

Me: hehe ^-^ anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~