Chapter 192 - United States (7)

Start from the beginning

Various emotions mixed in their eyes.

“Can’t be······ Kang Woojin?”

“What does that mean? So, Kang Woojin is just in his 1st year and he’s challenging Cannes?”

“It’s too sudden, isn’t it? No, but is Kang Woojin’s schedule even possible?”

“Ha- Impossible.”

“Senior Sim Han-ho and Kang Woojin together?? What in the world!”

Jealousy and envy were the most prominent emotions. A moment when intense desire turns into resentment. Then, Jin Jae-jun, who was close to Director Ahn Ga-bok, managed to speak up.

“Director~nim. Is there a reason you chose Woojin ssi?”

With all eyes on him, Director Ahn Ga-bok answered nonchalantly.

“It seems he’s not particularly interested in Cannes.”

Exactly 15 minutes later.

Just 15 minutes after, the bomb that exploded in the banquet hall was revealed to the world.

『[Breaking News] Director Ahn Ga-bok at ‘Stars’ Night’ announces, “The two actors confirmed for ‘Leech’ are Sim Han-ho and Kang Woojin”』

Kang Woojin’s heroic tales were still boiling over.

Hours later, in Los Angeles, USA.

While it was the start of the 8th day in Korea, LA was just welcoming the morning of the 7th. The time was around 9 AM. Near North Hollywood Park, where the accommodation for the ‘Our Dining Table’ team was located. Among the many staff-packed accommodations, the one particularly bustling with people was the house used by the male cast members.

The reason was simple.

After arriving in LA, the ‘Our Dining Table’ team had officially started shooting. Well, the shooting had started when they left Korea, but the real shooting for the theme of ‘Our Dining Table’ was from now on. Meanwhile, outside the accommodation, the staff and production crew of ‘Our Dining Table’ were scattered everywhere.

However, what was unusual was.

“Really??! Wow, I just woke up and didn’t know!”

“Yeah, yeah, it’s completely true. Director Ahn Ga-bok himself said it. Look it up, Korea is turned upside down!”

“It’s still early morning in Korea right?”

“When do journalists ever sleep?!”

“Crazy- What did Woojin ssi say?”

“Don’t know, haven’t met him yet.”

It was very bustling. The production crew and dozens of staff members of ‘Our Dining Table’ were all the same. Everyone non-stop talked about Kang Woojin.

“Director Ahn Ga-bok announced it himself at the after-party of ‘Stars’ Night’?”

“Yeah, yeah, and even Actor Sim Han-ho was right there.”

“Wow- Right before the dashcam video issue even cooled down······”

“As soon as the cast members gathered, I knew PD Yoon was not joking around.”

“I saw that too. Ha Gang-su’s eyes were about to pop out, weren’t they?”

“Since ‘Our Dining Table’ has many actors as members. It’s only natural they were all shocked.”

“Director Ahn Ga-bok, the lineup with Sim Han-ho, and then adding Kang Woojin to it. This is really a big event, a big event.”

Because Director Ahn Ga-bok’s bombshell had already spread this far. In fact, the news was first heard a few hours earlier in the early morning, and the reactions were several times more intense than now. Currently, it was relatively calm. Nevertheless, conversations about Kang Woojin were non-stop.