ˏˋ ❝ 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞ ˏˋ

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

𖤓 'You thought you could keep Allura's capture from me? Secrets have no place among allies, Keith '𖤓

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

Lunarae sat alone in her dimly lit chamber, the soft glow of the room's ambient lighting casting gentle shadows across the walls adorned with intricate Altean designs. Her slender fingers clutched the fabric of her bedsheet, her knees drawn up to her chest as she sought comfort in her own embrace. The weight of the recent events pressed heavily on her young shoulders, her usually vibrant eyes dimmed by the sorrow and confusion that filled her heart.

The silence of the room was interrupted only by the faint hum of the Castle's engines and the rhythmic cadence of her own breathing. Memories of happier times flickered through her mind, the echoes of laughter and the warmth of her father's embrace now tainted by the cruel twist of fate that had befallen them. The image of King Alfor, corrupted and lost to the darkness, haunted her thoughts, a stark reminder of the sacrifices made and the challenges that lay ahead.

Drawing a shaky breath, Lunarae whispered to herself, her voice barely audible in the quiet room, "I miss you, Father. But I understand why Allura had to do what she did. We must stay strong, for you, for the team, for the universe."

Lost in her thoughts, Lunarae felt a tear slip down her cheek, its trail glistening in the soft light of the room. She brushed it away impatiently, a silent testament to her struggle to come to terms with the reality of her father's condition and the choices that had been made on behalf of them all.

It wasn't long before the door to her chamber slid open with a soft hiss, revealing Allura standing in the doorway, her expression one of concern and compassion. Lunarae looked up, her eyes meeting Allura's, and for a moment, the weight of their shared grief was palpable.

"Allura..." Lunarae whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

Allura stepped into the room, her gaze filled with understanding as she approached her sister. "Lunarae," she began, her voice gentle, "I know this has been difficult for you. For all of us."