ˏˋ ❝ 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦 ❞ ˏˋ

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

𖤓 ' Lunarae's got this way of seeing things... It's like she views the universe through a different lens, one that's both compassionate and understanding. She's not quick to judge, always willing to give others the benefit of the doubt. And that... that kind of empathy is rare, especially out here in space '𖤓

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

Allura sighed softly, her voice carrying a whisper of longing as she reminisced, "I loved the smell of the mountain juniberries in the early morning breeze." The words hung in the air like a delicate fragrance, evoking memories of days long past and cherished moments shared.

As night descended like a velvety curtain over the castle, Lunarae found solace in the comforting presence of her sister, Allura. Nestled against Allura's shoulder, she savored the softness of her sister's gown beneath her cheek, finding reassurance in the familiar touch. Allura's voice, a gentle lullaby of nostalgia, wove through the air, weaving a tapestry of shared memories and tender moments.

With her head resting gently against Allura's shoulder, Lunarae smiled at the thought of once again experiencing the sweet aroma of juniberries. Allura's fingers, like gentle whispers, caressed Lunarae's hair, the silky strands cascading like flowing waterfalls over her sister's lap. Each tender stroke of Allura's hand brought a sense of peace to Lunarae's weary heart, lifting the burdens of the day with its gentle touch.

Together, the two sisters found themselves enveloped in a surreal scene, transported to a grassland adorned with juniberries, with majestic mountains in the distance and a bright blue sky overhead. Amidst this idyllic setting, their father, Alfor, interjected, his voice tinged with fondness, "As did I, Allura."

Allura, her gaze distant yet filled with fond memories, reminisced further, "Remember the summer berry festival? People would come from all over Altea for the harvest."