ˏˋ ❝ 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 ❞ ˏˋ

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

𖤓 'She's intriguing, in a way that makes me want to know more. '𖤓

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

Lunarae sat poised in her seat at the dining hall, her delicate hands cradling a cup of tea atop a small saucer. Her ears perked at the sound of the sliding door, and she glanced up to see the Paladins entering, their faces flushed with the exertion of training. 

"Great job training today, guys. We're really getting the hang of Voltron," Shiro said with satisfaction. 

"Seriously, how far do you think my lion kicked that broken alien ship? Must have been like a mile!" Lance explained. 

Keith rolled his eyes at Lance's boast. "Yeah, that'll come in handy when the Galra challenges Voltron to a soccer match." he quipped, his tone dry.

Lance pouted at Keith's response. "Hey, I did something cool and you can't handle it, I get it," he retorted, crossing his arms defiantly. 

Keith's expression turned stern as he addressed Lance. "Your kick ruined our balance. We fell," he pointed out, making his way over to the dining table. 

Lance attempted to deflect the blame. "That falling part was Hunk's fault," he protested, nodding in Hunk's direction. 

Hunk raised an eyebrow at Lance's accusation. "Hey!" he exclaimed indignantly, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. 

Shiro interjected before the banter could escalate further. "All right, save your energy for fighting Zarkon," he reminded them.