ˏˋ ❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ❞ ˏˋ

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

𖤓 ' You ever notice how she just... stands out? Like she's got this natural glow, like the stars are always following her around '𖤓

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

As Lunarae settled into the cockpit alongside Shiro and Keith, she couldn't  help but feel a surge of excitement mixed with a hint of apprehension. The hum of the Green Lion's systems surrounded her, a familiar and comforting sound as they prepared to face the looming threat of the Galra cruiser.

As Pidge skillfully piloted the Green Lion through the planet's atmosphere and into space, Lunarae's gaze shifted between the view screen and the control panels before her. The vast expanse of space stretched out before them. 

As they approached the Galra cruiser, Shiro's voice broke through the quiet hum of the cockpit, his tone laced with concern as he turned to Lunarae. "Are you going to be alright?" he asked, his eyes meeting hers with a mixture of reassurance and empathy. 

Lunarae met Shiro's gaze with a determined nod, her resolve shining through despite the nerves that fluttered in her stomach. "I'll be fine, Shiro," she replied, her voice steady with determination. 

As Pidge expertly guided the Green Lion below the imposing silhouette of the Galra cruiser, Shiro, Keith, and Pidge prepared to disembark. As they moved to exit the cockpit, Lunarae remained inside for a moment, her gaze fixed on the gold bracelet adorning her wrist. With a soft exhale, she pressed her fingertips lightly against the center gem, a faint shimmer of energy enveloping her hand as the mask covering materialized over her nose and mouth.

Stepping out of the Green Lion alongside her fellow Paladins, Lunarae's eyes widened in wonder as she beheld the vast expanse of stars stretching out before her.

Before she could fully immerse herself in the beauty of the cosmos, Shiro's hand found hers, his touch grounding her amidst the swirling chaos of their mission. With a gentle squeeze, he wordlessly conveyed his assurance and support, leading her forward with steady determination.