ˏˋ ❝ 𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 ❞ ˏˋ

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

𖤓 ' Shiro, you know how it is. Some things you just can't say out loud, especially when she's right there. But trust me, she's always on my mind, even when I don't say a word ' 𖤓

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

Lunarae's consciousness gradually flickered to life, like a distant star emerging from the depths of space. Slowly, her golden irises fluttered open, their radiant glow dulled momentarily by the haze of disorientation that clouded her mind. With a soft huff, she blinked, willing her vision to clear as she struggled to make sense of her surroundings.

As her senses sharpened, she became acutely aware of the ache that permeated every fiber of her being, a dull throb that pulsed rhythmically from her side. With a small whimper, she shifted her gaze downward, her heart sinking at the sight of the crater beneath her limp body. The memory of the fierce battle with Zarkon flooded her mind, each blow and strike etched into her memory with painful clarity.

Gathering what little strength remained within her, she pushed herself up into a sitting position, her slender fingers trembling as they pressed against her side, seeking to soothe the throbbing pain that radiated from the wound. Her once regal form now appeared haggard and weary, her usual grace overshadowed by the weariness that weighed heavily upon her.

Despite the agony that pulsed through her body, she forced herself to take in her surroundings with a sense of cautious curiosity. The planet seemed deserted, its earthy terrain devoid of life, barren and desolate as far as the eye could see. Not a single living plant nor tree dotted the landscape, leaving nothing but empty expanses of rocky soil and dust.

With each labored breath she took, she felt the weight of her exhaustion pressing down upon her, threatening to engulf her in its suffocating embrace. Her limbs felt heavy and unresponsive, as if weighed down by the burden of her own weariness.