ˏˋ ❝ 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ❞ ˏˋ

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

𖤓 ' Lurking beneath his icy exterior, there's a warmth in Keith that he refuses to acknowledge. It's as if he's afraid that caring too much will make him vulnerable, so he keeps his emotions locked away. But every now and then, when he lets his guard down, I catch a glimpse of that warmth, a flicker of compassion that betrays his stoic facade. Maybe one day he'll embrace it, but until then, I'll cherish those fleeting moments when I see the real Keith shining through '𖤓

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

Within the confines of her own lion, Pidge's voice echoed with concern, "Oh, no!"

Hunk's hope mingled with anxiety, his voice trembling slightly, "Please tell me there's not a giant monster in there. Please tell me it's empty! Or full of space candy! One of those two. Either one is fine."

Lance's glare at the towering containment unit in front of them betrayed his apprehension, his tone edged with skepticism, "I don't think it's a piñata, Hunk."

eith's resolve was palpable as he took charge, his voice steady and determined, "If it's the same kind of monster that attacked us on Arus, we already know how to beat it." With swift precision, Keith retrieved his bayard and pushed it into its compartment, the familiar hum of energy resonating as Voltron formed their sword, ready to engage in battle. Meanwhile, Pidge formed the shield in front of them, reinforcing their defense.

With Voltron poised in a defensive stance, Shiro's command cut through the tension, authoritative and unwavering, "Hold your ground!"

Slowly, the gigantic compartment hissed open, its layers falling apart, revealing one of Zarkon's monstrous creations. The creature's appearance was daunting, resembling a red long-ranged Robeast, bristling with laser cannons embedded in its arms, eyes, and chest. As the beast awakened, its eyes flashed with a menacing green glow, gathering energy within its chest cavity.

Then, with a surge of power, a bright green laser erupted from the creature's chest, aimed directly at Voltron. The Paladins reacted swiftly, maneuvering the shield to intercept the attack, the force of the impact pushing Voltron back several meters.

Hunk's exclamation was filled with both fear and frustration, "It's not candy!"

Lance's assessment of the situation was quick and to the point, "And it's not the same monster!"

The Paladins deftly maneuvered away from the creature's incoming laser beam, Shiro's command ringing in their ears, "We need to draw its fire away from the Balmera's surface!"