ˏˋ ❝𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 ❞ ˏˋ

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

𖤓 ' She's stronger than she realizes. Seeing her stand up for what's right, even when it's tough, that's what makes her a true part of this team '𖤓

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

As the Paladins and Lunarae gathered at the center of the room, Allura's voice cut through the chatter with a note of gravity. "We'll be arriving at the Balmera soon. Liberating these Balmerans from Zarkon's grasp will not be easy," she stated, her tone tinged with determination.

Lance, ever the impulsive one, couldn't resist injecting a bit of levity into the situation. "So, what's the plan? We go in there and just--pow, pow, pow!" he exclaimed, mimicking gun visuals with his fingers.

Keith arched an eyebrow in confusion. "What was that noise?" he questioned, his tone skeptical.

Lance shrugged, a mischievous grin playing on his lips. "Laser guns," he replied nonchalantly.

Hunk, ever the voice of reason, shook his head in amusement. "No, Lance, I think you mean--" he began, imitating laser firings with sound effects, "Pow!"

Lance crossed his arms defiantly. "That sounds like fireworks," he retorted with a smirk.

Pidge, always quick with technicalities, chimed in with her own interpretation. "Technically, they're more like-- ba-choo, ba-choo, ba-choo!" she interjected, her voice punctuated with sound effects.

Shiro intervened before the playful banter could escalate further. "Okay, enough with the bad sound effects. Besides, it's more like-- blam, blam, blam!" he declared, his voice commanding attention.

Keith's confusion only deepened at the exchange. "What?" he questioned, his brow furrowing in disbelief.

Pidge rolled her eyes playfully. "You're crazy," she remarked.

Lance shook his head in mock disappointment. "No way," he chimed in.

Hunk simply chuckled at the antics of his teammates. "Wrong," he added with a grin.