ˏˋ ❝𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚❞ ˏˋ

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

𖤓 'There's a gentleness in her eyes, a warmth that touches those around her, even when the world feels cold and harsh  '𖤓

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

As Sendak's voice reverberated through the chamber with a fierce command, Lunarae felt a shiver run down her spine. His order to Haxus was sharp and unforgiving, "Haxus! I want whoever's in this ship found and terminated!"

Cuffed and helpless, Lunarae could only watch as Sendak and his sentries scoured every inch of the Castle in their relentless pursuit of Pidge. Hours passed like an eternity as anxiety coiled tightly in her chest, her mind racing with worry for her friends.

She noticed Shiro stirring nearby, his movements slow and deliberate as he regained consciousness. With a sense of relief washing over her, Lunarae whispered softly to him, her voice barely above a whisper yet filled with concern, "Shiro, are you alright?"

Shiro's gaze met hers, his expression a mix of pain and determination as he whispered back, "I'll be okay. But we need to find a way out of here."

Haxus's voice cut through the tension, "I've received a transmission generating from somewhere inside."

Lunarae's heart skipped a beat as she listened intently, her ears perking up at the sound of Allura's voice resonating through the chamber, a glimmer of hope flickering within her, "There's not much time before they get the ship running again. You must shut off the particle barrier so we can get in."

Pidge's response echoed back, "You got it. Tell me what to do."

Allura's instructions were clear and concise, guiding Pidge towards their goal, "The particle barrier generator is beneath the main hull."

Haxus wasted no time in relaying the information to Sendak, his voice laced with urgency, "She's telling the intruder how to take down our defenses."

Sendak's expression darkened with resolve, his gaze piercing as he issued his command, "Yes, but she's also giving away his location. Find that room. Kill the Paladin."

With the sentries now out of the room, Sendak turned his attention towards Lunarae, his cold demeanor sending a shiver down her spine. His words hung in the air, each syllable laden with menace, "Repair the engine. Emperor Zarkon commanded us to bring him Voltron."