ˏˋ ❝ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 ❞ ˏˋ

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

𖤓 'I... I just don't feel strong enough. Not like this. '𖤓

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

As the first rays of dawn painted the sky in hues of pink and gold, Lunarae approached her sister, concern etched into her features. "Allura, this isn't right," she voiced.

Allura turned to face her sister, her expression determined yet sympathetic. "Luna, we must ensure that the Paladins are always prepared," she responded, her voice steady despite the early hour. "Zarkon's forces pose a constant threat, and we cannot afford to let our guard down."

Beside Allura, Coran nodded in agreement, his eyes reflecting the same sense of urgency. "Indeed, Princess. It is imperative that we test the readiness of the Paladins," he chimed in.

Allura and Coran had spent the entire morning preparing for this moment, running through various scenarios and fine-tuning the castle's alarm system. 

"How do you propose we do this?" Lunarae inquired, her brow furrowed with concern. 

Allura exchanged a meaningful glance with Coran before turning back to her sister. "We'll initiate a simulated attack," she explained, her voice measured. "The castle's alarm system will sound, and the Paladins will be called to action. It's the best way to assess their readiness and ensure that they can respond effectively i the event of a real emergency."

Lunarae nodded, understanding the necessity of the exercise. "I see," she replied, her voice tinged with resignation. "But it still feels... deceptive." 

Allura placed a reassuring hand on her sister's shoulder, her touch warm and comforting. "I know it may seem that way, Luna," she said softly, her eyes filled with understanding. "But we must prioritize safety. This test is necessary to ensure we're prepared for whatever may come our way."