ˏˋ ❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧 ❞ ˏˋ

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

𖤓 ' Sometimes the greatest battles are the ones we face within ourselves '𖤓

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

Lunarae's heart hammered in her chest, drowning out all other sounds. The weight of the Paladin's grim news about her sister's capture threatened to crush her spirit. They were still cocooned within the confines of the Green Lion, a sanctuary that now felt suffocating in its emptiness without Allura's presence.

Her mind raced, desperately trying to reject the harsh reality of Allura's capture. But the truth was undeniable, a bitter pill she was forced to swallow. Allura, her beloved sister, was now at the mercy of the Galra, and Lunarae could feel the panic rising within her like a tidal wave.

Fear and anger mingled within her, fueling the flames of resentment toward Shiro, the leader of the Paladins. It was his failure, his inability to protect Allura that had led to this moment of despair. And as much as she tried to suppress it, the anger threatened to consume her whole.

"Why did you let this happen?" Lunarae's voice trembled with fury as she confronted Shiro, her gaze ablaze with accusation. "Allura trusted you, and you failed her!"

Shiro's expression darkened, his jaw clenched in frustration. "I did everything I could," he insisted, his voice strained with emotion. "But Allura made the choice to sacrifice herself for the greater good. We can't change what's happened."

Lunarae's anger flared, her fists clenched at her sides as she struggled to contain the torrent of emotions threatening to overwhelm her. "You should have protected her!" she spat, her words laced with venom.

Shiro's gaze softened, his own turmoil mirroring her own. "I wish I could have done more," he admitted, his voice heavy with regret. "But Allura knew the risks, and she chose to face them head-on. We have to respect her decision, no matter how much it hurts."