ˏˋ ❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 ❞ ˏˋ

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

𖤓 ' Do you truly believe he could be trusted?  '𖤓

∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘

Within the solemn confines of the Castle of Lions, the team gathered around the cryo-pod, a luminous chamber of hope and healing where Shiro's battered form lay suspended in a state of suspended animation. Lance sat on the steps leading up to the pod, his expression a mixture of concern and exhaustion evident in the lines etched upon his face. His hands were clasped tightly together, fingers intertwined in a silent gesture of solidarity with his comrade.

Standing beside the cryo-pod, Keith and Hunk exchanged worried glances as they listened to the faint sounds of pain and distress emanating from within. Shiro's injuries, sustained during their latest battle against the Galra forces, had left him in a critical condition, his body struggling to recover from the devastating blow dealt by Haggar's dark magic.

If Lunarae hadn't known better, she would have thought her sister's focus solely on Shiro's well-being stemmed solely from their familial bond. However, she couldn't ignore the subtle shifts in Allura's demeanor since Lunarae's return to the castle, her sister's attentiveness bordering on protective. It wasn't lost on Lunarae how Allura had reacted to her battered appearance upon her return, how she had clung to her sister in a rare display of vulnerability, her usual composed facade shattered in the face of Lunarae's peril.

As Lunarae stood beside Allura, her gaze drifted to the scar that marred her side, a stark reminder of the perilous battle she had endured to protect Shiro. Before she could register her sister's intervention, Allura's delicate hand gently grasped her wrist, drawing her attention away from the lingering ache of her wounds. It was a silent gesture, but one filled with unspoken reassurance and understanding, a testament to the unbreakable bond between sisters.