Chapter 35

The_REAL_Arlecchino
I did it, boss 🫡

When Alhaitham heard the idea of a double date, he was thinking of a dinner at a nice and romantic restaurant, not a loud and crowded theme park, where he currently sat in the parked car in the parking lot, refusing to ride any of the rides, let alone step inside.

Even Clorinde seemed excited.

Kaveh's had his arms wrapped around Alhaitham's waist trying to drag him. Kaveh had made it clear earlier that day that Alhaitham could have everyone muted for as long as he wanted as long as they went, and he agreed. Also Kaveh gave him the opportunity to choose what to do for the double date and he agreed.

When they got there Alhaitham missed understood how many people would be there, even the parking lot was crowded and Clorinde could barely find a spot to park.

Kaveh pulled Alhaitham somemore, he was refusing to move. Kaveh was strong, he an architect for archons sake, yet here he was struggling to pull Alhaitham away from the car. He was desperate to not go in, he was holding onto the handles in the car.

Navia groaned while covering her face with her hands, people were staring as they walked by, and from the view she was standing at it looked like the two were doing something else.

"Alhaitham, stop being stubborn!" Kaveh continued to try and pull him, "You don't have to do anything, just walk around with us!" And continued, "I will let you do whatever you want."

Alhaitham grumbled something before letting Kaveh pulled him from the car, "Fine. It's sunny out." He muttered a complaint.

Navia rummage around in her bag and pulled out a pair of sunglasses. "I also have sunscreen for anyone that needs it's."

Alhaitham took the sunglasses and and muted his headphones. Kaveh just smiled and intertwined his hand with Alhaitham, he looked over and gave Kaveh a small but uncomfortable smile.

As they entered the gate Navia quickly ran off leaving the three by the entrance. Alhaitham didn't know what she was doing, he looked over to kaveh and raised an eyebrow. Kaveh repeated what she was doing and Alhaitham read his lips.

"She went to get tickets."

Alhaitham let out a "Oh." Then looked forward at the crowd in front of them. Thats a lot of people. His eyes scanned over the people to try and see anything past them.

Not long after Navia returned with four wristbands and gave them to each other. Clorinde then started chatting with with Navia, she seemed a little panicked then motioned to the wristband.

"Navia, you didn't have to do that, those cost 80 each!" Kaveh spoke.

"But I didn't want Alhaitham to be uncomfortable." She answered.

Alhaitham raised an eyebrow then looked down at the wristbands, he didn't know what they were.

Kaveh could see he was confused and turned to him to explain, "There quick passes, we get to cut to the front of the line."

Alhaitham felt better, he just didn't like to stand in a long line around people, he smiled softly and turned to Navia, "Thanks."

Navia smiled real big, "No problem! I want everyone be comfortable today, even if it's 'a bit expensive'."

Clorinde rolled her eyes, she knew that Navia was loaded with money but she didn't like to see Navia spending a lot, like this. Alhaitham went to open the bag that was hanging off his shoulder to get his wallet and to repay her, but she stopped him. Alhaitham once again raised In eyebrow and tilted his head.