Chapter 7

Hehe, horny ☺️

Alhaitham looked down at the blonde thinking before pushing himself up and turning away, he walked out without a word. Kaveh huffed and jumped out of bed to follow alhaitham to his room.

As alhaitham turned to shut his door kaveh was there, "What do you want now?" He asked. He was about to pick the blonde up and tie him to his bed.

"To talk." Kaveh replied.

Alhaitham sighed as he leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed. "First you kiss me then wanted to have sex now what?"

Kaveh looked down at the ground, regretting his decision. "I wanted to talk about my night." He said and looked up with a smile, "Please."

Alhaitham realized that kaveh has sobered up slightly, so it was a good choice to leave him. "Fine." Alhaitham said and moved out of the way for kaveh could walk in the room.

Kaveh stood at the door, hesitating to walk in. "You're letting me in?" He asked.

Alhaitham sat on his bed and nodded. Kaveh walked in behind and sat at the foot of the bed. He found the bed comfortable and leaned back.

"You're supposed to be telling me about your night, not sleeping in my bed." Alhaitham spoke and propped his feet up on the bed.

Instead of raising up kaveh rolled on his stomach and supported his head with his hands as he started to complain about his night, and how his old roommate was there. As he was talking he started to yawn and drift off to sleep. The bed was big enough for the two of them, and Kaveh was at the bottom of the bed in a ball softly snoring so alhaitham just let him sleep.

He got up making sure he didn't wake kaveh up to get a blanket out of the top of his closet to cover the blonde up with and went back to the bed himself.

Alhaitham sat reading, occasionally checking on kaveh, and when the blonde started to stir he closed the book and turned off the light. Once he started to feel tired he had slipped underneath the bed sheets and soon falling asleep himself.

A hour later kaveh woke up not knowing where he was and moved up on the bed, under the blanket beside alhaitham and quickly falling back asleep.

In the middle of the night Kaveh started to cuddle alhaitham who woke from the sudden touch but did nothing to stop it, he quite liked the warmth it gave him.

It was now 12PM on Monday, both of them forgot about school, but maybe it was a good thing? Forgetting that kaveh was asleep in the same bed as alhaitham, he woke up confused. He stared up at the ceiling while rubbing one eye.

"Hello." kaveh said while looking to the other in bed but only being met with a peacefully sleeping alhaitham before screaming and falling off the bed.

Alhaitham quickly raised up and frantically looked around before spotting kaveh in the floor panicking. "Shut up." He muttered and laid back down.

Kaveh calmed down and sat on the bed with his back facing alhaitham. "What happened?" He asked, too embarrassed to face the other. Alhaitham explained what happened, Kaveh covered his face with his hands, not daring to face his roommate.

"I'm so sorry." He mumbled out.

Alhaitham raised up and slapped kaveh's back. "Kaveh, you're fine. maybe. You were drunk." He'd let this slide once, but if kaveh tried to pull something like that again he would be cleaning each tile in their apartment with a tooth brush.

"What about school?" Kaveh asked while leaning back, not realizing his head rested in alhaitham's lap.

Alhaitham looked down at the blonde who started to blush suddenly. "It's fine." He lied. "You were the one who said we need a break, right." He said while raising kaveh up, almost sitting him on his lap.