Chapter 6

And a month went by in a flash, they eventually went to the mall after 5 rescheduling it because one of them would be tired after school or one had work or projects. Both alhaitham and kaveh got closer that they didn't argue in every sentence they said to each other, even though they want to, they didn't. The two of them also learnt a lot more about each other, like their age, which kaveh found out he was older and now likes to take advantage of when they come to arguments, but it doesn't work on alhaitham. He just calls him a child.

"Hey, alhaitham. Do you want to go to a club with me tomorrow?" Kaveh randomly brought up as they ate at the new kitchen table that he bought with his money, surprisingly.

Alhaitham peek over his book and swallowed down his food before speaking, "Why don't you ask cyno and tighnari?"

Kaveh groaned while leaning back in his chair, "I can't because they're not single." He muttered out.

Alhaitham closed his book, he was getting confused in what the blond was saying, "What does that have to do with anything?" He asked with a slight tilt in his head.

Kaveh perk up when he saw the book was put down and alhaitham was paying attention, he pushed his plate away and rested his arms on the table "Well you see I suggest we get dates! I normally go for the men of course. And don't you want to bring home a nice..." he paused, he didn't know alhaitham's sexuality, neither did alhaitham himself. "A nice person home."

Alhaitham parted his lips to say something up stop it and pick up his book again. If his headphones didn't hide his ears then it would be noticeable that he was embarrassed about this topic. "No, I got to study." He said while opening the book to a random page.

"For what? We have no up and coming test..." kaveh squinted his eyes and met the gray haired's eyes who quickly covered his face with the book. "Are you a virgin?"

Alhaitham spat out the coffee he was drinking out on his book, "What?" He said while wiping his book off, "Kaveh I swear I will shove your own fist so far down your throat if you say a word on it." He said from behind the book.

Kaveh stood up, slamming his hands on the table, "That settles it, we're going to a club tomorrow night and finding you someone." He said with all seriousness.

"No, I didn't agree to this." Alhaitham mumbled.

Kaveh chuckled, "Oh don't worry." He said and picked up both of their plates, it was safe to say alhaitham was done eating for the night.

While kaveh washed their dishes alhaitham snuck off to his room to hide from the blonde and hope something comes up tomorrow, or think of some excuse. Once kaveh was done he turned to look where alhaitham was sitting and saw nothing, he sighed to himself and walked to the living room where he sat waiting for alhaitham to walk out of his room but they both fell asleep.

In the morning Alhaitham woke up early like always, even on weekends, but today was different he was going to avoid kaveh at all costs today. As he slowly and quietly opened his bedroom kaveh jumped up off the couch. Alhaitham slammed the door in the blonde's face and locked it.

"Why are you awake, it's 9AM on a Saturday." He said while crossing his arms for no one to see.

Kaveh awkwardly chuckled, "I accidentally fell asleep on the couch so the sun woke me." He responded.

Alhaitham grabbed his headphones and put them on before cracking the door open to look at the blonde, "So you were waiting on me to walk out?" He asked.

"I just wanted to be a helpful and get my roommate someone to love, it may get rid of this attitude of your." Kaveh whined. He stayed up half of the night waiting for alhaitham to walk out, and he only got three hours of sleep on a weekend, but that's still more than normal.