Chapter 3

A day passed.

When they got home kaveh sat down all his things on the kitchen counter and made a run for it to the bathroom to take a cold shower to relax. And Alhaitham surprisingly got on his phone instead of reading a actual book, he read one on his phone instead. He kicked off his boots at the door and made himself comfortable on the couch while turning on the air conditioning with the remote, all while as he read.

Alhaitham took a glance around the apartment, it was still empty, the only furniture you could see when you walked in was the single couch with a glass coffee table in the middle of the floor and a flat screen tv sitting against the wall in the floor because they need to go furniture shopping. But their bedrooms are the opposite, they took more bedroom decor then anything when moving in.

The water in the shower was turned off, kaveh grabbed his towel from the towel rack and wrapped it around his waist before stepping out of the shower and drying off. He stood in front of the mirror and dried off his hair. When he went to get his clothes to put on he remembered he didn't get them, he groaned and brought his hands up to his forehead.

He slowly and silently opened the door not thinking he got alhaitham's attention, but he did. As kaveh tiptoed his way around the couch trying not to make the floor squeak, Alhaitham turned off his phone and watched him through his phone reflection doing the most odd walking movements.

"You look like an old woman that's trying not to step on her ten cats in the middle of the night." He said and turned around to face the blonde.

Kaveh screamed and quickly covered his chest with his hands, "Y-You creep!" He yelled, slight red forming on his cheeks.

Alhaitham slyly glanced down at kaveh's halfass job of covering his chest and back up meeting his eyes without being noticed. "Yes, your presence is very noticeable." He said and waited for a response, but all kaveh did was huff and stomp to his room with his arms crossed. "What a dumbass." Alhaitham thought to himself.

When kaveh entered his room he dropped the towel from his waist on the floor and headed to his dresser where he got out some night clothes that he would wear for the rest of the day to be comfortable in as he done a assignment for one of his classes. Kaveh went out of his room to the kitchen to get something to drink, but when he opened the refrigerator it was empty.

He tilted his head back and groaned. Alhaitham kept to himself while he watched his roommate muttered words to him as he opened a cupboard to get a cup but it was empty too. Kaveh slammed it shut and embarrassingly walked over to alhaitham.

"Do you have 2 dollars in quarters?" He asked while holding out his hands. Its not like he didn't have any money, he did but it's all on a card, and and vending machine only takes coins.

Alhaitham turned his head to look up at the blonde, "No."

Kaveh whined and begged, "Come on! I need it for the soda machine downstairs, I'm thirsty!"

Alhaitham crossed his arms and smirked at how the blonde his acting. "How about you go and actually buy what we need." He recommended.

Kaveh lifted his head up and frowned, "You do it, I just put on my night clothes." He pouted.

Alhaitham thought about it, and he would. It got him away from his roommate for a couple hours so why not. "Ok then."

Kaveh went to sigh but stopped him self when he realized what the other said and clapped his hands together, "Really!" He said making sure he didn't thank Alhaitham.

Alhaitham nodded, "Yeah. Now move." He said. Kaveh quickly moved to the side for alhaitham could stand up.

As alhaitham opened the front door to walk out he stopped himself. "There some quarters on my desk. You get them and you get out, and if I find out you stayed longer then welcome just be prepared, kaveh." He said and walked out.