Chapter 27

^This tiktok comments section (before I turned it off) filled my will to write this fic btw^
Also kinda a short chapter because I didn't know what to write

An hour on call with Alhaitham had passed, and kaveh waited on the three juniors to come to his room and pick him up for the club.

As he was spraying on some cologne there was a rapid knocking at his door. He picked up his phone with alhaitham on call and went to answer the door. And the three stood.

Kaveh said his love yous and goodbyes to Alhaitham before hanging the phone up. He walked out the door, following the three in front off him as they chatted. Kaveh stayed focused on his phone sending messages to the group chat with alhaitham, cyno, and tighnari. He also sent alhaitham cute pictures of the animals in the desert, to which he got pictures of him with mehrak or the cat sleeping in various spots in the house.

The normally talkative kaveh was quiet and smiling at his phone, the juniors didn't interrupt, they found it cute and giggled. The giggles caught kaveh's attention, he looked up from his phone and turned it off before putting it in his pocket.

"Sorry, Alhaitham was sending me pictures of him and mehrak."

"So cute." Zen mumbled.

"Jealous!" Malou said with a gasp then crossed her arms pouting, "When do i get my hot, stubborn, antisocial, tall, kinda goth girlfriend!"

"Maybe when you stop staring and actually talk to them?" Zechariah replied to her.

"Its not that easy!"

The two siblings continued to argue back and forth, Zen stepped back to get out of the way, now next to kaveh. They watch as the two walked and yelled at each other.

"Siblings." Zen sighed, "I wished i had one, but after seeing them i don't think so anymore."

Kaveh crossed his arms and nodded. A thought came upon him, does he have any? Its been a since he has heard from his mom or seen her, and she didn't bring anything up about having another, or maybe kaveh didn't see the signs. If he did have siblings surely his mom would've told him. Full siblings or not, kaveh wanted to at least meet them once in his life.

He let out a low sigh then looked to the sky, it was about sun set which meant the club probably just opened, meaning less people for now. All he wished for was a peaceful night out, no men or women trying to take him home, no arguments. Just a night out with the boys while the girl does what most people do in those clubs.

"You had your boyfriend handed to you! You didn't have to actually get out and find someone!"

"He was handed to you first! You happen to like girls!"

Zen went up behind the two and grabbed each one of their ears, "Stop arguing your making a scene." He said and let go, "I was handed to both of you originally as a friend. And maybe, malou, try to pick up on your friend's hints."

The girl was left dumbfounded and started arguing with zen too. The three got into a argument too.

Kaveh faced palmed, how did he become a babysitter for these three. He walked up behind zen and placed a hand on both siblings heads. The three quickly shut up and turned their heads to look at kaveh. He had a smile on his face but it was obviously a fake one.

"Never have i seen two siblings argue this much before." Even the traveler twins from highschool didn't argue this much, if kaveh remembered correctly. "You don't need to argue with each thing. Apologize and lets get on with tonight." He needed to take his own advice with alhaitham.