Chapter 34

Thanks to The_REAL_Arlecchino for helping me come up with this chapter
Also it was originally going to be smut but I didn't want to write it 😀

For a love motel it was quite nice, the staff when checking in was nice and they informed Kaveh and Alhaitham that the walls in the place was completely soundproof. The pay also wasn't that bad either.

The room was nice, it smelled like roses and fresh cleaning chemicals that also smelled surprisingly like roses. A black, pink and red color scheme, the bed was at least a king size with silky red sheets. Kaveh turned to look at Alhaitham when he realized that there was a poll in the middle of the room too. And they was so much more to discover in this room.

Alhaitham looked over at kaveh, they just stared at each other for a moment before latching onto each other like they haven't seen each other in months.

The next morning the two went out for breakfast, kaveh's idea. He didn't feel like standing and making breakfast. While eating at a cafe there was a person outside passing out flyers for a show that night at the opera epiclese.

"For tonight only you get three different shows in the span of three hours! 10 dollars for an adult and 5 for children under 10!"

Kaveh's let out a gasp and turned to Alhaitham, shaking his arm. "Let's go!"

Compared to kaveh's energy this morning, Alhaitham was the complete opposite. He over did it on his body the night before, he didn't even know how kaveh could walk. Alhaitham let out a hum in response and continued to eat.

"That isn't an answer. Did those 6 hours do something to your brain?" Kaveh said while leaning over the table and poking Alhaitham's forehead.

Alhaitham groaned and waved kaveh's hand away, "My body just hurts." He answered then paused, "And sure we can go."

Kaveh let out a laugh and crossed his arms, "You think your body hurts? I was on the receiving end most of the night!" He half complained, not that he didn't mind being on the receiving end.

"Do be so loud." Alhaitham covered his face and sighed out. Someone could possibly hear them.

"Oh hey guys!" Navia suddenly popped up with Clorinde beside of her. "Could we join you?We're meeting up with some friends, we won't be here long."

Kaveh looked over to Alhaitham to see if he was in the mood to have other people around, Alhaitham nodded and picked up a spoonful of coffee jelly.

Kaveh faced the two girls, "Yeah!"

Navia took a seat next to kaveh and Clorinde took a seat next to Alhaitham. While Kaveh and Navia was being the social butterflies that they are, Alhaitham and Clorinde awkwardly sat quietly next too each other staring down at the table.

Alhaitham soon finished off his coffee jelly and had nothing to distract himself on, he realized that Clorinde was just as awkward as he was in this moment.

The two blonde spent five minutes yapping away with each other before alhaitham focused on the conversation, for those five minutes he was debating on ordering more coffee jelly, and Clorinde seemed to distract herself with her phone.

"Tomorrow is our last day here let's do it." Kaveh said with a big smile while turning to Alhaitham.

"Do what?" Alhaitham asked, finally speaking since the girls got there.

"A double date." Both the blonde's spoke.

Alhaitham wasn't really found of double dates, more like he didn't want to share a intimate moment with Kaveh outside of themselves with other people there. He couldn't be just himself. Especially after this encounter, it would only be Kaveh and Navia talking most of the time.