Chapter 23

^Thank you to my friend for this confirmation^
I had no idea what to write for this chapter but im back

The apartment was clean again and it didn't smell like a beer can anymore thanks to kaveh. He finished tossing the final set of clothes in the dryer and he was done. No more trash, dirty dishes, or clothing scattered out. He didn't think that alhaitham would get that bad that he would live like that, but guess that's what love does to a man.

Kaveh quickly tossed in some dryer sheets and closed the door, as he stood up and went to stretch his back, his arms hit alhaitham who was suddenly behind him and scared him.

Kaveh let out a frightened squeal and jumped around, "I didn't even hear you. How long were you there?" He asked and slapped the start button on the machine.

Alhaitham let out a hum and shrugged. They both walked out of the cramped room and into the living room. As alhaitham was about to sit down on the couch he sneezed, then again, and again. Surprisingly this was the first time kaveh has ever heard alhaitham sneeze, it reminded him of a cat.

"Are you ok? Are you getting sick?"

"I should be fine, I think it was something you spra-." Alhaitham sneezed once again.

Kaveh pulled alhaitham down on the couch and placed a hand on his forehead. "Alhaitham dear, i think you're getting a cold."

Alhaitham shook his head, denying that was was. He didn't want kaveh worried about him. "No, I'm not. I'm perfectly fine." He said, sniffling.

He was in fact not fine.

That night Alhaitham snored from his nose being clogged up. Kaveh wanted to be by his side as they slept but his snoring kept him up. Eventually kaveh had the idea to take alhaitham's headphones and wear them to sleep. He then got sleep for a couple of hours that night.

In the morning alhaitham woke up first, he felt terrible, he just wanted to lay in kaveh's arms forever. He rolled around to face kaveh, he buried his face into his chest, but that didn't last long because he couldn't breathe. He then turned to lay on his back, he groaned while covering his eyes with his arms. Kaveh woke up to the movement happening around him, he raised up and took the headphones off. While reaching over to place them on the night stand, Alhaitham wrapped his arms around kaveh and pulled him to him.

"Kaveh." Alhaitham groaned, "I feel like death."

"I will make you some tea with honey, that will make feel slightly better." Kaveh said and went to raise back up again.

"Noooo, I want you here with me." Alhaitham whined.

Well what a new site this is. Kaveh gently laid himself on top of alhaitham. He must be feeling really sick if he's acting like this.

Kaveh stayed there for a few more minutes hearing the sniffles coming from alhaitham. He raised back up and lightly smacked it hands against his thighs.

"I'm going to make you breakfast now." He said and got off the bed.

"Kaveh, I'm cold!" Alhaitham complained.

"I will get you another blanket."

"I want your warmth."

Kaveh was taken aback, he can't just lay in bed all day long, he has a sketch that has to be sent in today. If Alhaitham keeps this clingy attitude up, kaveh doesn't know how long he can stay away from him, he's to cute to do so.

Kaveh took a deep breath and placed his hands on his hips. "Eating will make you feel better. And soon as food is done I will bring it in here and feed it to you." Mehrak suddenly nudged the door open with his head, kaveh gasped and picked him up. "Cuddle with mehrak." He said and placed the cat in alhaitham's lap.