Chapter 15

research on flowers.
⚠️smut;)⚠️

It was a Wednesday, the sun was shining out, the weather was nice, but neither alhaitham of Kaveh knew because they were in kaveh's room filling out papers to get back into the school system. Apparently saying I had to take a health break doesn't work, and so they had to promise they wouldn't do it again without telling someone prior, or beating up a female student. What a lovely school system.

"Haitham!" Kaveh groaned while stretching his arms up in the air, "Are you about finished, I want to go out for a walk after sitting her for so long."

"I'm reading everything to make sure that we aren't signing something that we shouldn't. And after I'm finished we can walk our papers down to the school if you would like." Alhaitham replied, focused on the papers.

Kaveh stopped his whining and nodded in agreement. He stood up and looked over alhaitham's shoulder to see how much he had left to fill out, it was fine for the first 15 seconds but kaveh's breath hitting down Alhaitham's neck was starting to get annoying.

"Could you stop?" He said and pushed kaveh's face away, "I'm trying to focus."

Kaveh sat back down in his chair beside alhaitham and pouted, not saying a word back.

Alhaitham rolled his eyes at kaveh, "Stop being a baby."

Kaveh gasped while crossing his arms, "I am not!" He said in a defensive tone.

"You do, but I'm not going to argue with you about something that is true." Alhaitham sighed out.

Kaveh stood up and pushed his chair under his desk. "I'm sorry if it seems that way." He said and walked out of the room.

"Kaveh, come back I was joking."

Kaveh didn't come back. Alhaitham quickly signed his name at the bottom of the paper and picked both his and kaveh's papers up to go after him. Alhaitham looked around and spotted Kaveh laying on the couch in a fetal position, just staring out the window at the beautiful blue sky. Alhaitham got in front of kaveh's view and crouched down so they could look face to face. Kaveh went to roll over but was stopped when he felt alhaitham's hand against his cheek.

"I was only joking." Alhaitham said, he was being genuine but Kaveh didn't want what he thought was pity.

Kaveh pushed alhaitham's hand off his cheek and rolled over to face the couch. "No, no, you're right."

Alhaitham groaned, "I signed the paper, we can go on that walk you wanted." He said while tapping kaveh's head with the papers.

Kaveh was now grumpy and upset, but in a hour or so he would be back to normal with a quick nap.

"Go deliver them yourself, I will stay here with mehrak." He said while trying to shoo alhaitham away.

Alhaitham sighed and crossed his arms, "Stop sulking and get up." He said and poked kaveh once more.

"No, you hurt my feelings." Kaveh mumbled into the couch.

Alhaitham shook his head and stood up, "Fine then, I guess my man baby of a boyfriend just needs his nap." He said and got a huff out of kaveh. "And I'm going on that walk without you. Call me if you need me." Alhaitham said and let.

Soon as alhaitham left mehrak jumped up on the couch with kaveh, Kaveh grabbed the fur ball and cuddled with him while talking about alhaitham and how sometimes that he should show more emotion when he's joking, but soon after Kaveh and mehrak fell asleep.

When alhaitham got to the school classes were still happening, but not long school would be out so alhaitham was trying to hurry out of that place before he gets spotted. He walked into the school and found the office, a girl with blue hair and ponytails that happened to be the principal stood there talking to a coworker.