Chapter 19

Lalalala >:3

In the morning Alhaitham was woken up by the feeling of the front door slamming open. He rubbed his eyes and took off his headphones to charge, since they been on all night. He left his room in a rush to see what was happening.

Kaveh was crying his eyes out, holding multiple boxes and mehrak in his carrier, both tighnari and cyno was beside him holding some boxes too. Alhaitham ran up to them before they could walk out the door. Kaveh tried to ignore him but he couldn't, he put the boxes in cyno's hands and turned around to face alhaitham.

"I trusted you to not hurt me!" Kaveh cried out then slapped Alhaitham across the face.

Alhaitham stood there shocked, he brought a hand up to his left cheek and cupped it. "W-What? What did I do?" He asked, not knowing what he did wrong.

"Don't act like you don't fucking know, Alhaitham!" Kaveh yelled.

Alhaitham started to tear up, he genuinely didn't know what he did wrong, all he did was wake up. "I don't know though!" He yelled back.

Kaveh scoffed and took his phone out of his pocket, be brought of a video and handed it to alhaitham. "Maybe this will remind you!"

What was a conversation between the two of them the right before they left the party, it was recorded, but what kaveh and the others didn't know it was edited. Alhaitham was the only one that knew the real conversation.

He watched the video over and started to cry, someone made the conversation sound like Alhaitham was trying to take kaveh home and do something's that kaveh was rejecting to do.

Alhaitham handed back the phone, his hands were shaking so bad the he about dropped it. "Kaveh, you don't actually believe that video, do you? I know what happened, and that didn't happen!"

"Stop lying! I know how I woke up this morning!I woke up naked and sore, and you were no where because you knew you were guilty and went to your room to hide from your fuck up!"

Alhaitham ears started to ring from the yelling and stepped back. He started to explain everything from the night before, breaking down into even more tears. Kaveh did want to believe it was all true but the video was also very believable, and then there's how he woke up too.

Kaveh looked away from alhaitham, he was hesitating. "Just admit what you did!" He yelled.

"I did nothing to you!" Alhaitham yelled back.

Kaveh took in deep breath and turned around, "Stop lying, o-or I'm leaving you." He said calmly, hoping for alhaitham to do the same.

"I'm not lying." Alhaitham said lowly, but he also didn't want for kaveh to leave him even though it was the truth he was telling.

Kaveh took the boxes from Cyno without another word and walked out the door, both cyno and tighnari following behind him.

Alhaitham reached his hand out but it was too late, kaveh was down the hall entering the elevator. "Kaveh, no, don't leave me! KAVEH NO! I LOVE YOU, I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU!" He hell as he ran down the hallway after kaveh as he was stepping into the elevator.

The elevators doors shut soon as alhaitham ran to the doors. He banged his hand against the wall, resting his head against it and crying more tears then he has had in his entire life. He lifted his head up, there's no use going after them, if Kaveh doesn't want to see him then he's going to respect that wish. Alhaitham took in a breath and started to drag himself back to his apartment before anyone saw him in this state.

Kaveh leaned against the wall of the elevator and cried. Tighnari took the boxes out of kaveh's hand and placed them on the ground, cyno did the same and the two engulfed kaveh in a comforting hug.