Chapter 4

It was Friday after school, neither boys had talked to each other much since Tuesday they would mainly communicate by eye contact. Kaveh avoided alhaitham as much as possible in school, and same at home. He was now slightly scared of alhaitham, and hid from him after he was yelled at. Alhaitham tried to explain that it was in the heat of the moment but it came out badly.

Kaveh had to stay after school for a group project and was late getting home, he somehow had to sneak in without alhaitham noticing him. As kaveh felt around in his pockets for the keys he started to get an uneasy feeling that he couldn't find it. Maybe in his bag? Kaveh nervously laughed and started looking in this bag, and nothing. Maybe the door is unlocked? Nope.

Alhaitham sat in the living when he heard the door knob rattling, he knew it was kaveh and he knew he didn't have his keys because he took it from the blonde before heading home. Until kaveh said something he wasn't going to open the door for him

The rattling stopped and kaveh gave up and decided to go to the bar, he would break in later when everyone is asleep. He picked up his bag and phone to text a few friends to go out and drink with.

When he got there none of the people he contacted showed. Maybe they're a little late? Kaveh went ahead and entered and took a seat at the bar where three women surrounded him and started flirting, playing with his hair and ordering him drinks.

"Thanks for the drinks." A slightly tipsy kaveh spoke.

One of the women made her self comfortable on kaveh's lap, he became slightly uncomfortable but didn't say anything. "No problem for a handsome man like your self." She whispered in his ear.

Kaveh nervously looked side to side to the other two girls that were up against him. They also looked slightly uncomfortable. Should he tell them that he's not interested? No not yet, a few more drinks won't hurt.

"Oh umm, thanks?" He managed to get out. At this point he was very uncomfortable by the girls touching him in such places, their cold hands on his chest especially.

The woman that was in his lap brought her hand up to his face and held his cheek in her hand. "What's wrong? Never touched a girl like me before?" She said and chuckled.

Kaveh stared into the woman's teal eyes and scrunched his face, "Your eyes remind me of my roommate." He said in a little disgust tone, leaving her in confusion.

She had almost the same face shape and same eye color as alhaitham but that was all, her body had been worked on and her hair was long and black.

"Don't bring me into this." A gray haired man that was three seats down spoke. Alhaitham didn't mean to go to the same bar, he didn't even know where kaveh went. He just wanted to get a quick drink before work on schoolwork, but when he got there he saw his blonde roommate with three attractive girls, so he stayed to watch what was going to happen just in case they happened to go back to the apartment. To which he wouldn't want to be in at the time

Kaveh pushed the lady off of he and stomped over to alhaitham who looked up to him with a smirk. "Did you follow me here after locking me out!" Kaveh raised his voice and asked.

"I came here on my own, you just happen to be here." Alhaitham said while moving a piece of hair out of his face.

Before kaveh could say anything the woman moved him out of the way to get to alhaitham. "Oh~ you're hot." She said while dragging her hand down his chest.

Alhaitham grabbed her wrist and stopped her, "I don't feel like having any relationship with plastic." He said and let go of her hand.

"Come on now- Wait what!" She yelled.