Chapter 30

^Im pretty sure my pictures still not showing^

The next morning kaveh was the first up, he looked beside him and to his surprise alhaitham was still asleep. He stretched and got out of the bed, making sure he also wasn't accidentally kicking mehrak off the bed too. Kaveh made a pot off coffee before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day, as he was in there the smell of coffee woke alhaitham up.

Alhaitham looked around for where the smell was coming from and found it, he got himself up and got a cup to drink, then went back to the bed to read and drink coffee for his morning.

Kaveh came out of the bathroom ready to make his cup of coffee, but when he went to he saw alhaitham up drinking the coffee he just made. Kaveh stomped over to alhaitham's side of the bed and stared at him until he noticed. Alhaitham finally looked up from him book and hummed.

"That's my coffee you stole."

Alhaitham shrugged and pointed to the half full coffee pot, "There's still more."

Kaveh crossed his arms, he knew something so obvious. "I know that, but I set that cup out for it could cool off." He said, starting to get irritated.

"Oh well." Alhaitham said and went back to his book. Something's never changed.

Kaveh grabbed alhaitham's book out of his hand and tossed it at the end of the bed. "Don't oh well me. You know how I like my coffee."

Alhaitham nodded and reached for his book, "I also like how you like your coffee." He said with a smirk.

Kaveh rolled his eyes and walked away, it's better to leave the situation before it gets worse. He made him another cup of coffee and sat down on the bed, beside alhaitham, and turned on the tv for some background noise.

Mehrak woke up to kaveh and Alhaitham small bickering back and forth about coffee still, he got up, stretched like a cat does, and hopped off the bed to find his food and water. He walked around the room once, twice, and he couldn't find it, he started to cry out meows.

Alhaitham and Kaveh stopped their arguing in search of mehrak just in case he was hurt, they found him scratching at the bathroom door. Kaveh opened the door and the cat walked in and did two laps around to find his food bowl, once he didn't again he started pawing at kaveh's feet, signaling he's hungry.

Kaveh giggled and picked up the cat, he placed him on the windowsill where the food and water bowl sat. Mehrak looked back at kaveh and alhaitham and began to eat. He's smart in some aspects.

As mehrak was eating kaveh too was feeling hungry, he leaned against the window and looked out at the city of Fontaine, hoping to find a place to eat at. Alhaitham came up behind him and wrapped his arms around kaveh's waist while kissing his neck.

Alhaitham stopped the kisses and looked out at the view as well. "I saw a cafe on our way here, would you like to go?" He asked in a loving tone.

"Yes please." Kaveh mumbled, still upset about the earlier coffee incident.

Alhaitham nodded and walked away to get his clothes, "Ok then, let me get ready and you get Mehrak ready." He said and went into the bathroom.

Kaveh looked around the room for the bag he packed for mehrak, he found it in the floor by the bed, he sat in the floor and started to go through it to find a comfortable harness that mehrak would be fine to walk in all day.

Alhaitham walked out of the bathroom and searched for kaveh, if it wasn't for the feather sticking up he wouldn't have spotted him in the floor on the other side of the bed. He walked around the bed and stood behind kaveh who didn't hear him walk up at all.