Chapter 16

Minutes passed, the four of them were in the living room, kaveh and alhaitham sitting on the couch they just fucked on, and tighnari and cyno sitting across them in chairs from the kitchen.

Not knowing what to say they all stayed silent, kaveh red with embarrassment, and alhaitham's ears also red with embarrassment. Tighnari and cyno? Embarrassed that they couldn't ear through the door, so cyno decided to say something first.

"Praise kink huh?"

"Shut the fuck up."

Tighnari lightly slapped the back of cyno's head before speaking, "You guys are dating?" He received a nod from the both of them and turned to cyno with a smirk. "Woah did you see that, cyno? What was that you said? A five star dinner and dessert? You're too nice to me." He said with obvious sarcasm while leaning into cyno.

Alhaitham and kaveh watched in confusion as cyno's eyes widened in horror. They made a bet, and tighnari happened to win said bet.

"I-I will find a babysitter for Collei and Razor." He mumbled and pulled out his phone but getting stopped by kaveh.

"I have no idea what you're talking about but we can babysit them." Kaveh said while turning to alhaitham with joy.

Alhaitham blinked a few times before looking to tighnari to kaveh, "Who?" He asked, everything is happening so quickly today that he could process what was happening.

"Their daughter and cyno's cousin." Kaveh said with a smile.

Alhaitham turned to look at tighnari, a little shocked considering he's a year older than him and he has a child.

Tighnari sighed and shook his head, "She's a girl Cyno found and brought her in, but we adopted her after we became the age." He explained.

Alhaitham hummed and nodded, "How old are they, when are they being dropped off, and how long do we have to watch them?"

Tighnari got his phone out to show a picture of them, "they're 4, and- cyno, go get them from daycare. And probably until tomorrow."

"Why me?" Cyno asked.

"Because you didn't get your license finally suspended for "speeding" for the 5th time." He whispered to cyno but alhaitham and Kaveh heard.

Cyno sighed with a smile, "Fair." he said and stood up.

Alhaitham and Kaveh watched the two be cute and lovey with each other with their love yous and kisses. The two looked at each other and looked at cyno who was walking to the door to leave.

"So what were you talking about with dinner?" Kaveh finally asked, alhaitham also wanted to know.

Tighnari awkwardly laughed and looked away. "We made a bet on how long it would take for you two to get together. And I won, so cyno has to take me to dinner... and more."

Alhaitham stood up, "You two do what ever you do, I'm going to child p- clean." He said and quickly walked to his room to clean up anything important that he didn't want a child to get their hands on or that could hurt them.

Kaveh chuckled as the door closed and turned to face tighnari, "He says he doesn't like kids and that they're annoying, but he does. The first time we went to the mall we saw a girl all alone crying, he was the first one to spot her. At first he scoffed and rolled his eyes, but the longer he realized no one was nearby watching her he got concerned. For awhile I could tell he was contemplating on going to her, and he went on his own to help her find her parents."

Tighnari awed, "That's a cute story."

Not to long that door to alhaitham's room opened, he walked out with a decent sized box in his hands that was filled up all the way.