Chapter 25

I've definitely not been playing games with my friends instead of writing.. ha. Haha.. ha
Overwatch is addictive ok...

After a long journey to the desert on a hot and cramped bus, and what felt equally as long check in process for the hotel room. Kaveh made it. He walked into his room and dropped his bags.

The first thing that kaveh did was reach in his pocket for his phone and call alhaitham. As he was waiting for alhaitham to answer he flopped down on the bed, taking in the cold air from the air conditioner hitting him where he lays.

Alhaitham was in the kitchen making him and mehrak a little snack. He would be lying if he said he didn't spoil the cat slightly. He heard a familiar tone coming from the bedroom, it was his phone ringing obviously. He gently placed down the knife that he was holding in his hand and ran to the bedroom to get his phone. He grabbed it and answered it without checking who it was, he didn't need to, only two people calls him so it was obvious who it was going to be at this time.

After the call was answered Alhaitham went back into the kitchen to finish off making his snack of fruits. He listened to kaveh talk about what he saw and heard on the hours and hours bus ride, telling drama that he was told when they were out of school, sleeping, playing board games, talking about alhaitham. That one was kaveh's favorite activity, either what he was saying was good or bad things about him. And everyone on that bus seemed to be happy that their senior was with them again.

Alhaitham talked a little about his day, but nothing was really special. Once he got home he took mehrak out for a few hours and they visited tighnari and cyno while at it, and now they both are eating fruit on the couch together while listening to kaveh.

20 minutes into their call someone knocked on kaveh's hotel room door. He got up from the bed with phone in hand and went to the door, he looked through the peep hole and it was few of his classmates. He opened the door and the small group of three seemed to be excited about something.

"Senior kaveh, madam faruzan said we can do anything we like considering we are over the age. And we happened to spot a strip club down the street. Wanna go?" The lady of the three asked.

Kaveh looked down at his phone at alhaitham, he was tempted to go only for the alcohol, of course.

Alhaitham shook his head and sighed. No. Either if it was for the strippers or just the drinks. His answer was going to be the same. "Even though I know you only want to go for the alcohol, my answer is still a no. You will get a hangover and won't want to do anything tomorrow. That is my thought though, you do whatever you want."

Kaveh hummed, as much as he wanted to disagree he still did agreed with alhaitham but didn't voice it. He then looked back up at the group, "Sorry boys, and girl. I'm kinda tired." He replied.

"We won't bother you anymore, senior."

The group turned and left, Kaveh kicked the door closed and locked it before going back to the bed and laying down on it.

"You herd that, my lovely junior, they called me senior."

Alhaitham rolled his eyes, "We've explored each other's bodies, I think were way past formality."

Kaveh rolled on his stomach, kicking his feet happily. "You can at least say it sometimes."

"No. And don't call me your junior, it's weird." Alhaitham turned is face away from his phone.

Kaveh chuckled, if he could grab alhaitham's face he would and pull him closer to whisper in his ear. "Aww, is my favorite junior embarrassed by the title." He teased.