Chapter 26

^The love child has come home^
(He will be put in the story at some point)

Day five of Kaveh being away. Within those five days have all been the same, Kaveh would get back to his hotel room, call alhaitham, take a bath, sleep, and wake up with alhaitham still on call, get ready, leave, and repeat. Since it was now Saturday Kaveh could do whatever he wanted.

He made coffee and got ready for the day, he sat down at the desk in the room sipping on coffee as he watched Alhaitham mindlessly stare off as he ran on the treadmill at the gym. And since he had his headphones connected to his phone Kaveh could say anything and no one else would know.

The gym was rarely busy, but today happened to be a busy day. Mostly because a certain girl left. Kaveh was bored, he ran out of things to talk about on his trip, so he decided to try and make Alhaitham flustered in front of all kinds of people.

The angle that alhaitham put his phone at was at In angle that kaveh could see under his shirt. Alhaitham was wearing a loose black tank top that barely covered his body, so it was pretty easy to see his chest.

Kaveh picked up his cup of coffee, "Nice tit." He said and took a drink.

Alhaitham looked at the camera with a confused hum, wanting him to repeat that if he heard wrong.

"I said nice tit." Kaveh repeated.

Alhaitham looked down and rolled his eyes before fixing his shirt back to cover up. Kaveh let out a little hmph, he wanted to test the waters.

Kaveh leaned back in his chair with a sigh, "I miss having my lovely junior beside of me."

Alhaitham looked back at the camera and raised in eyebrow. "What is he doing." He thought.

"'So smart and beautiful, Senior.' You would say." Kaveh said with a dramatic sigh.

Still no reaction from alhaitham, just a eye roll. What does kaveh have to do to get him to say a word and make him flustered.

Kaveh thought about it for a second. Sweet compliments. "Your very beautiful you know that?"

Alhaitham sighed and stopped his running,"What are you trying to do?" He asked while picking his phone up and getting off the treadmill.

"Im bored, I have nothing to talk about." Kaveh groaned.

"That's new." Alhaitham said in a obvious fake surprised tone. Kaveh scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I am practically done of the day, but i have to check in with my boss before. We can play a game together later if you want."

Alhaitham the  slipped his phone into his pocket, still on call with kaveh, he picked up his gym bag from the ground and threw it over his shoulder before walking off to the office. He opened the door to the office and walked in, The boss, Yelan, sat on the couch with her legs crossed, seemingly staring at the ceiling thinking about something.

Alhaitham cleared his throat to get her attention, "Is there any new members I need to help with, I r anything i need to do before clocking out?"

"Yes actually, I need you to help Ayaka and Nilou, itto isn't enough help moving things around. After that you can go home." She answered.

Kaveh heard the door shut behind Alhaitham before talking to him, "Im going to hang up and let you work. I've decided im going to look around this city."

As disappointed as he was, Alhaitham let him go. "Be careful, i love you." Alhaitham mumbled, hoping no one would hear.

"I love you too!" Kaveh said loudly as he grabbed his phone to hang up.