Chapter 17

^God damn it, I just wanted achest.^

It was now Saturday, like Alhaitham agreed he got up and went to get ready for his first day back at the gym in months. This also was his job, or he would have not agreed to it, until he graduates, then he can get the job he wants.

He works training the new comers at the gym, if he wants, so he was kinda happy to be making money again then having to take money out of the bank account his grandma left him. He did wake up a little later than normal from sleeping in with kaveh for the past few months, but that didn't hurt anything or anyone.

Before alhaitham finished getting ready he woke up kaveh to make sure he was fine being gone for some hours. Kaveh nodded and dosed back off into a nice sleep, Alhaitham smiled at the blonde snuggled up in his bed sheets and kissed his forehead. Mehrak jumped up on the bed beside kaveh and was pulled in to be cuddled by kaveh. Alhaitham playfully rolled his eyes and finished getting ready.

Once he was done he left a message on Kaveh's phone to remind him if he needed help or anything to not be afraid to contact him, and he then left.

Music played in Alhaitham's headphones as he walked down the street, it was a nice morning with no blonde by his side.... No blonde by his side. Alhaitham did start to feel lonely, he got so used to kaveh being there with him and talking about the most stupidest shit, but now he wasn't. At first Alhaitham thought it would be a blessing but no, it remained him of high school again, but this time he would have Kaveh waiting at home for him.

Alhaitham shook his head to himself, what was he thinking? "It's just a few hours away from kaveh, nothing to be worried about. But what if- No, you're going to the gym, stop overthinking." Alhaitham closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

Like in a blink of an eye he was standing in front of the gym doors, he pushed open the door and went in. The guy at the desk about jumped over, but thankfully didn't.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! You're back! HES BACK." He yelled and ran around the desk.

Alhaitham held his hand out, knowing if he didn't he would get hugged. "And I'm about to leave if you hug me, itto." He sighed out.

Itto huffed and pouted, "But you haven't been here in months." Like a light switch, his emotions changed back to normal, "By the way we have new members in the gym, and if you wouldn't mind, I need you to try and help that girl over there." Itto said while pointing to a girl sitting in the floor stretching.

Alhaitham didn't want to, he just wanted to keep to himself for today. "I don't want to." He said straight forward.

"I know, i know. She's been asking for a trainer and she's turned down every one we gave her, even your one and oni arataki itto."

"Then does she really want one?"Alhaitham squinted his eyes at the woman. She had her back facing them so she didn't know. Alhaitham's mind this started to wonder to kaveh, and the money he may get from this. He then turned back to face itto. "How much will I make from this?" He asked, he was going to take kaveh out to dinner with it.

Itto brought his hand up to his chin and hummed, "I think yelan said 20 dollars a hour. Like I said, she's a difficult customer, so yelan is putting the price high." He replied.

"Fine then."  Alhaitham muttered and walked to the girl without another word.

Itto frowned at the fact he didn't get a goodbye or a see you later.

Alhaitham checked his phone to make sure he had no next from Kaveh before talking to the woman. "I was told you ne-"

"Yes please." He women said instantly as she saw alhaitham.